Chapter One

Hi! It's me again! I decided to start chapter one early, hope you enjoy!

Okay Foster, let's build one of those snowman's you were talking about. Wait, is it an actual man made out of snow. WAIT, do you have to cover ME in snow! Keefe exclaimed while ducking behind a huge snow mound.

Sophie said, " No Keefe, I'll show you."

Keefe's head popped out around the side of the huge snow mound. His hair had a little bit of snow that had clumped up together.

Sophie explained while rolling up the first ball, " Your supposed to start with a little ball of snow and then you-" she was cut short by the horrible piercing pain of snow hitting your face. Of course the snow ball came from the huge snow mound that Keefe was behind. Just of course. She should of expected this.

As Sophie stood up from her knees she said, "do you really want to do this right know? I have years of practice. Not even Amy could beat me."

Keefe stood up from behind the snow mound with perfect little white balls of snow and said as he threw the first ball, " Oh yes Foster, I do, I definitely do."

Sophie replied while making her own little balls of snow, " Ok then, I warned you."

They threw the horrible balls for the rest of the afternoon and of course, Sophie won in triumph while Keefe lay on the snow looking defeated.

After Sophie was done bragging she decided to lay down next to Keefe and they watched the stars together for the rest of the night until GRADY came and ruined the perfect night.

Great ending right? Sorry, this was a VERY short chapter and it definitely wasn't the best. I promise that I'll improve and if you have any tips for me please drop a comment. Thumbs up. 👍 

-Balletswancracker :)