Chapter 3

Hi amazing readers! First of all, 395 READSSSSS!!!!! Thank you guys so much, this means a lot to me! Anyways, I hope that you enjoy a this new chapter! THANK YOU! I hope that you guys are okay with it, but I created a little Greek mythology story that I would like to share with you all. Hope you like it a lot! Also, this is short but there will be a very longer part two!!

-Balletswancracker >OUT

"Foster whats Greek Mythology?" Keefe asked while he skimmed over Sophie's favorite book series, Percy Jackson.

"Hmmm, kind of hard to explain, I wrote a story about it for a school project. Want to see it?" Sophie suggested.

"Yes Foster! Of course I do!" exclaimed Keefe while he took a seat on the side of her huge bed.

The destructive Greek monster, Typhon, god of volcanic forces, tried to overthrow the powerful god of lightning and sky, Zeus. 

With the help of his thunderbolts, Zeus won the deadly battle and he trapped Typhon under Mount Etna for eternity. 

Mount Etna was built be Encedalus who is Zeus's brother. Encedalus grew jealous of his power and built the highest mountain to reach Mount Olympus and defy the gods.

Because of Hephaestus working in his forges, Typhon has awoken and Zeus needs three powerful demigods to fulfill the task of louring it back into the mountain. 

Excitement was all that came over 14 year-old Andromeda when she heard that she had a task assigned from the king of gods, Zeus. 

The other two demigods that were chosen are, Thera, who has black hair and dark eyes, and Amanda, who has long blonde hair and a lot of freckles.  They were not excited at all. They thought of this task as a suicide mission.

Andromeda said to them, " You guys aren't even just a little excited?"

Thera replied, "No, so many things can go wrong with a task like this!"

" What if Encedalus is there?" Amanda added.

" He won't be there, he's been dead for eons." Andromeda assured her.

As the other girls sighed in defeat Andromeda thought, what if he is there, what if Typhon beats us? I guess that we'll have to wait and see.

When the three demigods arrived at Mount Etna they were ready for Typhon to pop out of anywhere. 

They spent three hours climbing around volcanic rock and through scratchy bushes complaining about the ants crawling around their hands.

Eventually, they found a random cave with ancient Greek ruins and drawings surrounding it. They looked at each other with puzzled faces.

Andromeda asked, "Do you think this is it?"

Amanda and Thera both replied in unison, "I don't know."

With shaking hands, each of them took out their flashlights and ventured down into the dark, eerie cave. Andromeda stopped abruptly as she heard Amanda yelp.

Hello again:) I hope that you loved this chapter and there will be a part two next Sunday!!!!! Yes, I most likely did spell some names wrong and had a lot of spelling errors. Don't be afraid! PLEASE correct me on that stuff. Thank you all for reading! 

Balletswancracker>OUT