Chapter 20

(Louis POV)

The road was dark now that it was nighttime. Fog started to cover the streets.

I can't believe I'm actually gonna do this to my friend. I'm actually going to believe Amber and try to kill my best friend.

I pulled up into Zayn's driveway slowly. I walked up and knocked on his door hoping he wouldn't be home.

There was no answer. I smiled and started to head back to my car then I heard the door creek open.

"Louis?" I heard Zayn's raspy sleepy voice call.

I turned around and walked back up to his doorstep.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn said whilst rubbing his eyes.

"I-I... umm... About that..." I made eye contact with Zayn.

I suddenly remembered all the memories we had together. I dropped to his feet and sobbed.

"IM NOT DOING THIS!" I screamed in agony.

"Do what?" Zayn asked quietly yawning. He bent down and asked what was wrong.

I looked up at his worried, glimmering eyes as warm tears streamed down my face and my eyes watered trying to send more down my face.

"Louis, what's wrong? Tell me." Zayn asked worried.

"I'm... I'm supposed to... kill you. B-but I cant." I whimpered.

"Why!?" Zayn shot up in the air.

"Amber." I said ashamed.

"Oh. She was shot today. Like, an hour ago. They don't think she's gonna live." Zayn announced.

What? Did this really happen? Is Zayn lieing to me?

"Why don't you care that I almost killed you?" I asked quietly.

"Because you didnt. You noticed how much you love and care about me. And that makes me feel pretty special." Zayn smiled.

"But I gotta go. Goodnight Lou." He yawned.

"Night.."

(Hannah's POV)

I laid in bed. Silent. Thinking of the boys and how I haven't heard from them lately.

*ring ring*

I glared over at the phone.

*ring ring*

"Ugh." I grunted under my breath.

I rolled over and picked up the phone.

"This is Saint Mary's, and you were on all Niall, Harry and Liam's contacts. I was told to tell you that they are fine and in great recovery from their accident." the lady said.

Wtf what accident? What happened? I better go visit them.