Chapter 23

*A/N: PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER (Chapter 23) If You Don't Like Fighting or Blood, This Chapter Should Be Skipped. (If You Don't Care You Can Stop Reading This A/N. Thank You.) If You Decide To Skip It, You Won't Miss Very Much Information. You Could Also Just Read The Beginning For Some Information and It Will Say When The Fighting/Blood Begins. Thank You.*

(Amber's POV)

It's been... Awhile now since I've seen the boys or Hannah last. But that's a good thing. By "Awhile" I mean a really long time. So long that me being blind has become me being "blind".

Things can still get a bit hazy though.

But now... Right this moment... Some way, somehow, we ended up in the same place. 10 feet away from each other. Staring deeply eye to eye.

Just me and Harry. I have no clue where the others are but it had to be Harry.

We kept staring for about 4 minutes until Harry finally flinched. His nose cringed whilst his mouth started to form into a way where I could see his pearl-white teeth gritting each other. His left eye twitched every here and there.

"You're looking me in the eye. That means you can see where I'm at. That means you're not blind. That means that you took no harm from the first time I hurt you. That means that this time I shall really end you." Harry growled in a low, scratchy voice.

"I was blind! But I've been hiding for so long that now it has healed!" I explained quickly without thinking.

"Mmm." Harry hummed.

"Then let's see how well that eye can see." Harry grinned.

"But I-" I stuttered.

"I'm not that well. I'm just a little bit better. It's still all hazy." I fought back.

"Enough! Enough of your baby excuses! Im tired of you and your excuses!" Harry spat.

"I will fight you, I'm not afraid to!" I yelped determined.

If I fight, at least I have some small chance of living instead of walking away and being shot or something..

*A/N: Once again if you don't enjoy blood and/or fighting, then I recommend not reading this part of the chapter! The scene goes until the end of the chapter.*

(Harry's POV)

I slowly approached Amber, being careful not to be seen by any pedestrians. We backed up into a darker alley. Her black clothing made it a bit harder to see her movements in the shadowed areas.

I felt some wind fly past a few times until I finally felt a punch in my gut. I grabbed the fist and twisted it around my body and slammed the body, attached to the fist, straight to the cold concrete. Amber cried out a weak squeal as I picked her up and threw her at the brick wall. I held her up by her t-shirt and kept her pushed up against the wall.

"Turns out this eye is pretty good after all." Amber chuckled.

She quickly swung her knee up into my jaw before I could say anything. As my hands slipped from her shirt I crumbled to the ground, blood slowly starting to drip from mouth.

I sat up and wiped away the blood as Amber took another swing towards my nose. Blood quickly pored out of my nose.

I wobbled as I tried to stand up and I grabbed her by her jaw and slammed her on the ground, with my hand still holding on. I repeated the action over and over as blood flew everywhere and she spatted curse words at me.

I stopped and stood up to take a good look at her. Her nose was clearly broken, she was covered in blood and even some teeth fell out.

Amber sat up and quickly made the decision to stab a pocket knife into my ankle. Falling off balance, I stumbled down. Amber then stabbed the knife into the palm of my hand. I screamed out in agony and stole the knife, jabbing it into a vein popping out of her skin.

She screamed and bit my side. I yanked her hair and through her further away from me. She slowly sat up and crawled towards a gun that laid by a dumpster.

"I won't let you get away with this, Styles." Amber spat out blood as her shaking hand held the gun up, aiming at my chest.

She shot but her shaky hand made the bullet go off corse, flying directly into my thigh.

I screamed out in pain and dragged myself over to her as she gasped and dropped the gun in disbelief.

I didn't head for the gun because I didn't want to be the one attracting an audience.

I quickly sat up on my knees and reached towards Amber's neck. I picked her up by her neck as she squirmed and as silently but quickly snapped it to the side.

She begged for air, gasping, every 2 seconds. She tried to crawl towards the gun again but I pulled out the knife just in time to slice a vein in her throat.

She immediately fell to the ground as blood started spitting out.

I stumbled at getting up and took off as fast as I could down the street. Not looking back at what had happened.