21-25

Chapter 21

"City Lord, you buy the prescription first, and I will tell you the secret." Shu Mi said.

"50 million, buy your prescription." The city lord transferred 50 million to Shu Mi with a big wave of his hand. This black market city is his territory, and he is not afraid of Shu Mi's refusal.

Shu Mi counted the string of zeros behind the string of numbers, his eyes sparkled.

Shu Mi took out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to the city lord, "This is the prescription."

The city lord took it and handed it to a pharmacist who was crowded at the door. The pharmacist excitedly took the prescription, opened it, his eyes widened. What are these things?

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong with the prescription?" the city lord asked.

"This... the city lord, I have never heard of the medicinal materials above. The woman gave you a fake prescription!" Before the man could

finish speaking, he was interrupted by Shu Mi. Said: "Excuse me, if you slander me so casually, I can sue you for slander."

The city lord waved his hand at the pharmacist and said, "Boss Shu, please teach a few of my pharmacists a lesson. Lets do it.

The next day, the city owner of the black market city suddenly planned to develop, and surrounded all the forest and grass in the wild, so that no one else could get close, but in just a few days, all the weeds in the wild were pulled out.

And Shu Mi sat comfortably on the recliner at home, thinking about what kind of aircraft to buy. Lin Xuanyu's body has fully recovered, and he gave this house to Shu Mi as his medical expenses, and Shu Mi was quite satisfied.

Shu Mi was slowly browsing the shapes of various aircraft, and happened to see a black streamlined aircraft, and the little milk cat on her arm stretched out its small paw and pressed on the blue screen.

"Baby, do you like this one?" Shu Mi opened the introduction of this aircraft and looked at it.

The little milk cat gave a soft "Mi~" as an answer. He also owns one of this aircraft. The performance is not bad, and there are extremely effective safety measures. The driving seat will become an escape cabin under severe vibration or high temperature conditions. One of the safest flying machines on the market.

After reading the introduction of the aircraft, Shu Mi was really satisfied, hugged the kitten and kissed it hard, and then placed the order.

Once the order was placed, Shu Mi's 50 million yuan was reduced by half in an instant. Shu Mi sighed, but soon, when she saw her beautiful flying machine, she soon became excited.

Shu Mi put the little milk cat on the passenger seat, the driver's seat automatically recognized the person, and soon a transparent soft fence rose from under the passenger seat to protect the little milk cat inside. And Shu Mi was automatically put on the seat belt. Shu Mi touched the brand-new console, and couldn't help sighing, "You get what you pay for."

Shu Mi was happily trying out the flying machine at home, but because of her previous words, the popularity of Xingwang continued. Especially this morning, Shu Mi uploaded the prescriptions of five first-grade elixirs to Xingwang for auction, which aroused the bidding of all major forces.

Among them, the president of the Pharmacist Association made a decision and said to the people in the underground: "We must obtain all her prescriptions at all costs!" "

But there are many big forces also bidding, and the royal family is also involved..."

"Yes, if you offend these forces for a few prescriptions, isn't it worth the loss?" "