61-70

Chapter 61

Yin San took away a big bag of small jelly, Shu Mi blinked at Suguoguo, and Suguo flew around Shu Mi twice, then happily followed Yin San away.

After receiving a message from Suguoguo expressing her safety, Shu Mi followed the message left by Suguoguo and went to a hotel.

This is a remote village. The newly built high walls surrounded the village, leaving only a small gate, and there were four men in black hiding in the darkness guarding the gate.

These four men in black are also beasts, because Su Guoguo told Shu Mi that these four men smell good.

Yin San walked over with a bag of small jelly, and the four men in black came out, blocked the door, and said, "No entry is allowed during this special period." "

Yang Wu, Yang Liu, don't you know me? I'm Yin San Three." Yin San was in a particularly good mood, so he spoke a little lively.

Two men in black, Yang Wu and Yang Liu, came out. They had two pointed ears on top of their heads. They looked at Yin San carefully, frowned and said, "Yin San? Where's the horn on your head?" "I'm about

to Speaking of this, Thirty-Eight stole a treasure from Marshal Yes house, and eating it can eliminate our animal characteristics without any side effects. Thirty-Eight and more than fifty people in their team have all become normal Humanoid, I also ate one, look, the horns on my head are really gone." Yin San said.

After hearing this, Yang Wu Yang Liu was very interested, picked up one and wanted to eat it into his mouth. Suddenly, two other men in black stopped them, looked at Yinsan, and said, "If you have this kind of treasure, you should give it to the prime minister first, and then distribute it after your permission. How can it be...

" Before he finished speaking, Yin San punched him, and after the punch, Yin San also looked confused.

Grandpa the big white cat is worried that there will be no fights, and those who are bored will grow mushrooms. Yin San's punch completely opened up the flames of war.

"Hit me!" Grandpa the big white cat yelled, rushed over and picked a man in black and started beating him. In order to let his grandfather have a good time, Ye Chu restrained the other three people, as if teasing them, and destroyed all the micro-surveillance around them.

When the time limit for the invisibility pill expired, Shu Mi's figure also appeared. Seeing Grandpa Cat playing heartily, Shu Mi was also a little eager to try. He didn't know how far he was after that experience.

Ye Chu glanced at her, knocked out two of the three black-clothed men in his hand, and left one for Shu Mi, then walked aside to watch Shu Mi fight with the black-clothed men, and by the way, when she was in danger, , able to protect her in time.

Shu Mi has been exercising under that kind of gravity for so long, and has been instilled with huge energy. Now she has changed from a weak chicken who was chased and beaten to a strong one who can beat the opponent to the ground.

Shu Mi's last punch hit the man's bluish and red nosebleed face, and the man finally passed out as he wished.

Grandpa Cat's side is also over, but Yang Wu, who was fighting with Grandpa Cat, didn't faint, but couldn't get up when he was exhausted. Yang Wu wanted to cry but had no tears. He knew that Marshal Ye and his prime minister were rivals, but Marshal Ye came down to fight them in person.

Moreover, Marshal Ye's strength is even more unfathomable, just look at Yang Liu's fate, he has no ability to resist at all.

Over there, Yinsan quickly stuffed everyone with a jelly, and said earnestly: "I'm doing this for your own good too. After eating the jelly, the animal state will disappear, and you can live like a normal human being... ..."