71-80

Chapter 71

With a sound of "click", the largest stone among all the stones in front of Shu Mi's eyes suddenly cracked open, and the crack grew from a thin thread to a larger one, accompanied by a clicking sound.

This is... the egg of the giant red desert scorpion!

Su Guoguo jumped out suddenly at this time, and said: "Good opportunity, Shu Mimi, quickly throw the jelly in through the gap, and when it breaks its shell, it will be your giant scorpion." The desert giant scorpion is very powerful,

but They are still very fragile when they are cubs. It may not be useful to eat such a little jelly for adult giant scorpions, but it is just right for young giant scorpions that have just hatched. The little giant scorpions are simple-minded and can be contracted very easily.

Ye Chu caught Suguoguo's jelly, pulled Shu Mi behind him, and squeezed all the jelly in his hand into a small crack in the big rock.

The nursery of the red desert giant scorpion is that no desert giant scorpion will stay in it to take care of it. The desert giant scorpion that breaks out of its shell has to crawl out alive. This requires luck and strength, which can be regarded as a law of survival of the fittest. shell and climb outside, then this desert giant scorpion is eligible to be a member of the nest. This law is the main reason why Shu Mi and Ye Chu have not been discovered for so long.

After Ye Chu poured the dark blue jelly containing starlight into it, the sound of knocking on the eggshell stopped, and then Shu Mi heard the sound of eating.

Shu Mi was a little nervous. Although the jelly was useful for half-orcs and humans, she wasn't sure if it would be useful for the red desert giant scorpion. If it didn't work but instead promoted the development of the desert giant scorpion cub, then the two of them It's dangerous!

Suguoguo stretched out her small dark blue hand that was shining with starlight, patted Shu Mi's head, and said, "Don't worry, the jelly produced by me, Suguoguo, will surely fool you all the little giant scorpions here.

After a while, the sound of eating stopped. Shu Mi guessed that the jelly had been eaten, and then there was a knocking sound, which was many times louder than before. The crack on the eggshell, which was harder than a stone , Also getting bigger and bigger.

Suguoguo lay on Shu Mi's head, her eyes widened like black grapes, Shu Mi's expression was exactly the same, Ye Chu's heart melted into water when he saw Shu Mi's cute appearance, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, The body also slowly assumed a fighting posture.

Kacha, Kacha... This time, two large snow-white pliers directly pierced the eggshell, and a huge snow-white scorpion came out of the eggshell.

The big scorpion took a bite of the eggshell, spat it out with a bah, then walked up to Shu Mi, waving its big pliers, looking a little scary.

However, both Shu Mi and Ye Chu breathed a sigh of relief, because both of them could sense the meaning of the little giant scorpion, it was like a child coquettishly asking for sweets with his parents, and he almost rolled on the ground.

Shu Mi stepped forward, raised his hand to feed the little giant scorpion a green life jelly, and touched its shell. The big scorpion was really too big, Shu Mi couldn't help but said, "It would be great if you could get smaller."

Just after finishing speaking, the little giant scorpion paused, and then controlled its body to slowly shrink, Finally, it became the size of a finger, and then clambered onto Shu Mi's shoulder.

The shrunken white scorpion is like a delicate ice sculpture, and people can't help but focus on it.

Shu Mi stretched out her hand in surprise, and the little scorpion quickly climbed down from Shu Mi's arm, walked into Shu Mi's palm, and waved the pincers towards Shu Mi to greet Shu Mi. This scorpion has opened up its intelligence.