"Back on my, back on my, back on my bullshit"

It was only then, after the boys left, did I get to truly absorb in my surroundings. It was a huge room. And the bed I was on occupied only one tenth of the space. The pale blue curtains were pulled back, allowing darkness to filter in through the huge glass-stained windows. And no, it isn't night time. I'll have to ask Edward about that. And you may also be wondering, why am I not panicking? Why have I let a bunch of mouth-wateringly good-looking boys kidnap me and put me in a room? I've got two words for you. Giant. Buffet. That's right. There's a huge buffet in the room. I barely register the enormous closets around the room while I stuff my face with food from the buffet.

"Sooo good," I mumble. The pastries look exotic. There's eight different kinds of pastas, five different kinds of noodles, a million different kinds of desserts ranging from brownies to icecreams and the beverages are everlasting. I could get used to this.

"I wouldn't have too much if I were you," A deep voice rumbles from behind me. It's not Edward's. Or Yoland's. So it's either Max or Lucian's, or someone else's. I whip around to see Lucian.

"You aren't me," I manage to string the words while sighing with pleasure at the taste of the red velvet brownie in my mouth.

"Thank goodness for that," Lucian replies.

"Yeah. Good to know I'm not stuck up," I say, while my eyes roam around the buffet absent-mindedly. He's wearing a grey t-shirt and black shorts. Even then, he looks really good. For some reason, he could pull off the rag I'm wearing effortlessly as well, without even trying. It's strange how I'm figuring out weird things about the boys without meaning to. Like, Edward showed up wearing a freaking tuxedo whereas this dude in front of me is so casually dressed that it's kind of adorable. And I doubt he would've also been wearing a tuxedo before and changed when I had arrived.

"Well anyways, you want answers? We're meeting in the Discuss Room to tell you," Lucian says, a bored expression on his face. And he casually saunters out. He saunters!

"Uh hello?" I wave my hand at his back. He turns around and rolls his eyes.

"Can I help you?" The nerve. Just because he looks like that and his voice sounds like... get a grip Ave.

"Where the hell is the 'Discuss Room'?"

"I'm gonna kill the old man," Lucian mutters, he may have thought he was soft but I heard. Obviously I heard because his voice is deep. Even if he attempted to whisper, it didn't work. He waved his hand at me as a gesture to follow him. I was starting to get really pissed at the dude. He thinks I'll follow him? Thinks I'll go to the Discuss Room with him? Thinks I'll do whatever he wants me to do just because they kidnapped me?

"No." I say to him before he can reach the door.

"No?" He genuinely looks confused.

"No." I declare. Then, I sat on the floor. Right there. Smack dab in the middle of the room.

sorry! My apologies for not updating the book! I have a lot of it written down so imma update a chunk rn. Also, sorry for the short ass chapter. I didn't know how else to end it since I've already written some of this story on a document elsewhere. I swear the next chapter would be better!