Chapter 1: Introduction

Mumbai

In an apartment, the music was playing aloud and the hall was in a mess. A man in his early 20s was doing push-ups. After taking a few rounds, he picks up the dumble and does muscle exercises.

A girl of his age comes out of the room, she rushes to the kitchen and turns off the stove. She fumed in extreme anger as the food has been burned. She shouted "Aarav..."

Aarav drops the dumble on the floor with a loud sound and it hits his leg. He jumps in pain "Aah.. aah mummy.."

"what the hell.. Myra? main yahi hun itna kyu chilla rahi ho?" he asked

She walked towards him showing the pan "khana jal gaya kaha tha tumse dekh lena"

"Are main exercise kar raha tha na.." he explained.

"toh? main bhi toh beauty nap le rahi thi apna.." Myra replied.

"aaj monday hai aur kitchen ka kaam tum sambhalne waali thi" Aarav reminded her

"raat ko main der se aayi thi na.. aankh lag gayi meri! tum dekh sakte they na par nahi tum toh bas apne ye dumbles karte rehte ho" She argued with him.

"

excuse me.... main exercise karta hun! hot dikhne ke liye" he said moving closer to her and keeping his hand on her waist.

She glared at him "ya phir romance.. door hato" she pushed him away.

"calm down! hum bahar se khana mangwa lenge what's the big deal?" he said and picked up his phone. He ordered the food online and said "Dekha ho gaya.."

He again kept his hand on her waist and took the pan from her hand. He kept it away and looked straight into her eyes "meri baby itna gussa karti hui achi nahi lagti" he played with her hair with another hand.

She melts with his gesture and he kisses her lips. She responded back with the same passion. He bit her lower lip to which she moaned and he got the chance to enter her mouth. He began to explore it with his tongue and she was fighting for the dominance.