Chapter 1- Waking up in Another World

Its was so dark...I cant see Anything...And i cant feel Anything....And I cant hear anything...I dont undertand...why did i end up getting hit by a truck while i was on my way to my cousin with a bike to celebrate his birthday....sigh*...im gonna miss my old life...and my friends there...and my lifestyle...and everything....especially to play survival and anime computer games .... and mmorpg too....

speaking of anime...lucky i just finished watching the anime i was watching back then...THE RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO...sigh*...it was good watching it...i enjoyed it very much...like daang the scenes about fighting monsters in the waves is cool and scary cuz of the red color of the atmosphere....sigh*....

by the way what's with all with this dark and silent void anyway?...i thought i would have another chance to live again as another person to another world...i guess theories and philosophie's werent sure about life after death...sigh*...

if only reincarnation was real...ill be gladly to have another life as another person in another world...in another world where i can meet the characters from the series i have watched back in my old life....the characters from the rising of the shield hero...and face the wave of catastrophe in that world...

ahhh....i wanna see filo-chan in there tooo....sigh*....if only....if only reincarnation exist......

(After few minutes of silence...i heard a voice with a low and gentle sound...and after that i felt something is pressing on my back. and i can feel my hands and i close and opens them gently. i was shock too feel my hands move. even in the darkness...

after that i felt a wind around me passing by...and then suddenly the wind got stronger then blows my ears and cuz of that...my eyes opened....after i opened my eyes

...i can see. the sky...its red...and the atmosphere is all windy...and i can feel the grass pressed my back...then i realized i was lying down on the ground...and then i heard a scream..cuz of that my arms jumped up in suprise making me stand up and immediately look around.

and i saw...a monsterous beasts from afar heading towards into some village...
then i heard a scream again. and that made me realize it was from the village where the monsters are heading....

that made my instinct makes me to get up and go help somebody whos out there. and when i started to run I suddenly fell down after I took one step....then i felt a pain on my knee's...and i looked at my knee's...there was an arrow stabbed on it.

the i suddenly felt another pain. and it was on the head. then i hold my head and i felt something wet...then i looked at my hands and saw a blood...dripping down from hands...and i can feel the blood...sliding down to my chin....

and then i looked at my body then i found myself wearing a simple clothe's and pant's and were ripped off....

this made me realize i was reincarnated....i was reincarnated...as a slave....i dont know if this guy is a slave or not cuz of the brown and dirty outfit...but this also made me think this person got shot by an arrow by an enemy to catch him and killed him with a smack on the head....(who is this guy)...this made my eyes filled in anger and revenge...

and lucky it wasn't painful enough to feel the injuries...maybe because this is the part of waking up as another person in reincarnation....

then again. I heard the sream again and this time with a roar from the beasts after the scream...this made me stare the town in anger while biting my teeth. and this time i stood up and rush to the village with my injured leg's and get there as fast as i can...in the middle of the red and windy atmosphere...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(NEXT CHAPTER:  the ghillie sniper in another world)