CHAPTER 10-(MEETING THE CARDINAL HEREOS)

in the melromarc kingdom...It was sunny bright and breezy today!...and i can breathe the fresh air confidently too while hanging my own time alone on the towns bench...and yesterday! the 4 crossbowmen's including fava and me in the palace standing infront of her majesty. reported our actions of what we did yesterday. about that monster hunting activity. it impressed everyone and then we introduced oursleves and were now known as guerilla group!

Merllia melromarc. (queen melromarc) thanked me for upgrading them and trained them to become stronger that can fight effortlessly with the new weapons i made for them to equip and use to make them become as bonus super power strength of melromarc's shields and swords and arrow's. to face the wave of catastrophe....and then she offered me a reward because of that and the impressiveness feelings form inside her towards me she even gave me a beautiful smile that could make me blush...

Meanwhile I heard a voice on the side...fava is talking with his friends who is with him since he was an adventurer. he to talked to them with british accent and his friend's amazed for hearing such a good voice and talk from fava...and when the moment i want to roam the city and stood up from the bench...an announcement has told lud and clear to the public that also caught my attention...

the cardinal hereos are back!...(finally! they will be my 3rd character to see in my own eyes)...

after the announcement a lined of soldiers and carriage arrived at the front gate...and many people are watch...at the left i saw one carriage that has a royalty design. (that must be the carriage where the three cardinal hereos is riding) so i get to go closer to it. and walk along with ot on the side...inside the carriage i hear the hereos voices.

Bow hero itsuki: Sigh*...that was a long travel and at the very start i was totally shocked confused...why would the teleportation sended us far away from here. near to the demi-human region were suppose to defend this kingdom from the waves with the local knights and adventurers...sigh*...cant believe i just got to see naofumi again there...

Spear hero motoyasou: AAND! I GOT A CHANCE TO SEE FILO CHAAN!! HAHAHA!!

Sword hero ren: Sigh*...your always aftering that angelic loli...are you a lolicon or something?

(the spear hero keeps laughing of joy cuz of seeing filo)

Me: daang this motoyasou guy is still a crap as he can be...anyaways...*jogs faster towards the palace entrance first before the returned army do*

After getting up to the palace fava found me while panthing and asked (whats up mate?) and then melty showed up and looked at me while the wind passes making her hair blew and then looked up again to the view and saw the army coming in.

Melty: it seems like the army who is along with the cardinal heroes returned.

Me: they have propbably teleported somewhere VERY far from here in this kingdom of melromarc... such as the demi-human region?...

Melty: I see...no wonder why they took days to arrive back here...that was strange...they were suppose to be teleported around outside the melromarc...

After that. I jogged towards the palace and fava askd me (WHERE ARE YOU GOING!). and i looked back while jogging and answered. (TO GET INFORMATION!). then fava runs along to catch me up and to follow me. and melty did the same...and meanwhile the crossbowmen's saw us passing through them while their carrying crates...and seconds split fast later. they droppped the crates and starting to catch up to us as well...

Few minutes later inside the palace hall*

The three cardinal hereos are inside standing at the fron of her majesty sitting on the throne. and at the right me and fava and the mens were from behind the knight guards alined. with axes and armor standing at the side displaying themselves like a hallway for the carpet's side...the cardinal hereos cant probably see us cuz were from behind the knights...and now after the hereos reported. queen merllia gave them financial rewards to pay their hard work of fighting the wave...

And meanwhile since i want to see the three's faces I push myself forward to be at the front. and finally i saw them with my own eyes...and i forgot i was wearing a next gen. crossbowmen oufit with ammo pockets and belt with pouches. while holding the J.R.A ohktovher-12 crossbow...the three of them noticed a movement from their side and immediatley looked at me...and they got surprise to see me because of my appearance...

the three of them were surprised to see a modern looking crossbow soldier inside the palace...and then merillia melromarc introduced my name to them and my title to them. the three were pleased to meet me. and after the greeting fava and the mens showed up as well.
and the hereos were double surprised to see a modernized military sqaud in the palace...

Bow hero: W-whats all this about?

Spear hero: I cant believe to see a simple looking swats in here

Sword hero: this means there is a new guy from another world got summoned here...who's one of you is that person?

And since i looked to myself and sense no place to hide anymore. especially when its time for me to have a good que now to intrduce my true identity...i intrduced myself loud and clear inside the palace with a loud voice for everyone to hear...

Me: I am the person who you were looking for...sir sword hero...i am the guy who is new here in this world!...and summoned?...no im not summoned here...i was reincarnated into this world...

Everyone puts a shocked and speechless and so as melty and merillia and the hereos...and same geos to fava and the crossbowmen's

Fava: *looks at me with a shocked face* BUT BUT!...i thought you were just a villager born to make up things and make them real as possible as you can!?

Me: I'll apologize for i have lied to you because im hiding my identity...cuz you might see me as a stranger in that village at the very start...now that you know who i am...i am a soul from another world...who got into this world...

Melty started to ask herself with a mouth and eyes wide open*...reincarnated from another world?...is that even possible?...

sword hero: I never knew reincarnation would happen in here...then that means that body of yours is not yours

Me: yeah this is not even my face this is not what i look like...when i got here i woke up with blood around me while laying down on the ground and with a arrow on my knee...making me think the owner of this body got killed while escaping from the monster's from the wave of catastrophe...and he didnt make it cuz he got shot by an arrow on the knee. and got killed by monster's by smacking him something heavy on his head making him bleed...

After i said everyone starting to feel chills on their spine to hear such a terrible turn of event..

chatter's: how awful,that was terrifying indeed,rest in peace for the guys soul who is the owner of his body,

Spear hero: ...Norama. in the previous world...where are you from?...

Me: Im from Philippines...a country what you japanese guys call...a huge banana country...buut to be honest. According to our history our country is unbelievably rich...and full of funny guys around sometimes...

Fava: philippines?...i have never heard of such a name of a country before...

Bow hero: if you are from phillipines...how are you so fluent to understand and speak our language without a crack?

Me: well...maybe for me it's one of the part of reincarnation...the language and understanding is gained because this body and its mind is born in here.

Bow hero: *puts his thumb in his chin* hmm...you got a good realization there.

meanwhile while chatting taija showed up in front of the heroes. With a chegark monster head on his hands holding it. And raised it up in the air. And he puts a confident smile and tell the heroes

Taija: Sir heroes!...i hope you would be proud for what will see here! *shows the monster's head*
The heroes were surprised to see the chegark monster head. And around them. Me and everyone else gave them a silent smirk. For seeing them react for the surprise that is unexpected...

Bow hero: but that's a type of monster that is tough as the boss monster of the wave of catastrophe.

Sword: its not as...it is a boss monster...that's the chegark beast of the wave...I remembered fighting this off back then but it just ran away when the moment I was going to give it a final blow.

Spear hero: then that also means it escaped and hid itself somewhere. All the time while we were gone to demi-human region...

Bow hero: how did you guys defeated that monster?...that beast is high-level that non-hero level adventurers (local adventurers) to face such a huge monster boss...

Sword hero: look at them itsuki...they are equipped with new designed crossbows...norama...how did you all fighted that thing off with just a crossbow?...

Me: baahhh....we hit its vital spots...you know eevery living things has a weakspot...we hit its eyes to blind it...hit its throat to immobilize its breathing...and we destroyed it to dead pieces of meat...*picks my pocket and shows the grenade* with our super defense and combat weapon...the hand grenade!

the heroes were double surprised to see a grenade...then they started to ask me if I'm the one who made it.

Bow hero: did you made that grenade!?

Me: yeah.

Spear hero: no way! How did you made that!? Like HOW!?

Me: well...lets just say I can build anything I want and anything I know from the previous world from scratch...and because of that I gained experience and exersize from the previous world...I applied It in here in this world as well..

Sword hero: ...seems like your more than us sir norama...because your quite an inventor...and one day there is no doubt...you can become more powerful than us. If you try to aim to become one...you might fight us off effortlessly with your army you might form...because of the weapon's you will made for your military might...I said that too because I have the feeling that...the more you kill stronger monsters the more you will level up and become so strong. And you can level up. so fast and efficiently because of your weapon's...of destruction...and because of that. You can defeat battle's...in just a blink of an eye or just a few seconds. Or minutes than hour...
After ren has said that...everyone were shocked to hear this...and meanwhile fava and the men's started looking at themselves by looking at their hands. And became to have a feeling that they were gifted by me for having such a great power possessed in their weapons they have. made by me...

Merillia: Its quite true...

Eveyone: *looks at merillia*

Ren: your majesty?

Merillia: I said its quite true....*stands up from the throne and walks down from the throne stage and walks towards to us*...your thoughts about his strength with the weapons he made that will make him effiicient to level up faster than anyone else is true...and for me its gonna be quite become more useful for the protection of the world against the waves...the enemies gives us massive destruction...why not give them a massive destruction as well?...*stands right infront of me* am I right...sir norama?...*stares at me with a smile*...but to do that. You must upgrade the melromarc's army. And I will welcome you for having the position of the armies upgrader...

Me:...*puts my thumb on my chin*...hmm...at the start I aimed for this as well...but I noticed...one thing...melromarc alone cant save other country's from economical collapse because of the wave...so I have thought...to not just upgrade melromarc alone...but the others too...and that way...the nation can protect itself from the wave of catastrophe...*looks at merillia* but may I ask...do the other country have a good friendly connection to the melromarc kingdom?...like...as in friendly. That you don't want to do civil war to each other?...

Merillia: *looks at me with a dot mouth and surprised eyes*....your quite smart you almost sounded like a politician...and yes...the other country is friendly indeed to melromarc kingdom...from the past melromarc was portrayed as a ugly and evil looking kingdom because of the cause of the immorality of the past activity they have done to others...but time has changed now and it's a thanks for naofumi. The shield hero...

Me: ...*gives her a silent nod and a smile*....yos...YOS!. ALRIGHT LISTEN UP! *CLAP CLAP!*...*jumps at the front of everyone in the middle of the group circle*...your majesty here is my plan...I'll upgrade the country's military might by giving them some of my powers that are stored in my..*points my heart and mind*...military architect knowledge...and that way...it'll form a strength for this island nation to perform a protection against the waves...and that way, the waves will struggle to invade this time. Than invade this nation easily everytime...which in other words...this nation will become untouchable for the wave of catastrophe's hand's...and hard to imitate because the nation has grown a pride...

But it will require me an action for this such as traveling...ill travel around the nation stop by on each region and start upgrading the region's country military might...so I might want to bonus request for a travel pass for that as a basic but important equipment of all time...

merillia: yes of course ill give you one...and sir norama your something else than I expected...if your aim is fulfilled and the nation became strong...would be honored to have you in melromarc's history. a man who is heart of the nation's pride...

Sword hero: his speech made me proudly hype deep inside me there.
Motoyasou: his one of a heck guy...I quite wanna admire him...

Fava: *smirks proudly*

Melty: *impressed and smirks*

Me: *smirks as well*...

My mind: this is it...im gonna open a new adventure in this world...with a travelling life...along with a mission to fulfill for the sake of this nation. To arm itself up against the waves....*hardens fist*...i was reincarnated as a villager...and now...I'll aim to be the heart of the nation's pride...

TO BE CONTINUED:

*outro music plays*