CHAPTER -7 living in Melromarc kingdom. (day 1)

Somewhere in the plain grass fields there is a camp. for the melromarc knights and soldiers. outside the city wall...somewhere out there fava and his crossbowmen's are following my lead to practice the ghillie sniper combat performance. while wearing a hay on their backs as camoflouge and equipped with a crossbow and a arrow quiver on their side belly...

they are shooting the wooden targets from afar that is scattered around while laying down and aiming their sight...after when they shoot the the arrow they will move out to the next position and reload the crossbow then prone again....i gave them an advice that to make sure that no enemy's eyes and heads are looking at them before they will move to their next position...that way. the enemy will not see them that they switched place...

After hours of training...they mastered the battle performance cleanly now. they performed it now very well. and managed to hunt some monsters without noticing them they were right in front of the monsters eyes cuz of the camouflage....

*Few moments later* now back at the camp. i ordered them to regroup and phrased them for doing a great outstanding job to practice the combat performance. and told them to take a rest for 1 hour. and after that. were gonna do some sewing activity. cuz were gonna make a pouch and bags for ourselves. 

After resting. i showed up right in front of them while they are telling stories and having lunch with a roasted chicken while sitting on a log and laugh...when they saw  me they stood up and formed a line immediately...and i told them to take a seat and continue enjoying their free time with a food...while they are sitting i showed them the things i buyed from the capital. some sewing materials and some fabrics...and told them more about our sewing activity...

after few minutes of eating. we begin our sewing activity. and they learned quickly and clean by following my lead to make a pouch and bags. *1 day later* we finally finished our bags and pouches. and we weared them and look at ourselves and had fun looking at each other like were seeing a simpleton traveler...*few moments later* we started to plan to make the crossbow next. after that we gathered materials we need. and buyed few materials. such as wood cutting tools, nails and flat woods for alloys. after that we started our crafting activity.

*few hours later* we finished 5 crossbow's for each of us. and we started to practice using it....when we go to the target field and started our shooting some arrows activity. i told fava and the crossbowmen's how to use them and then they shoot a bolt once by following my instructions how to use them...and i told them to place 4 more bolts on the top of the crossbows hole for the arrows. and do the same thing they did to shoot the first bolt for four times...

when they did the instructions i gave them...they shoot 4 bolts in a row and hit a target...and after that. their slowly lowering down their crossbows and started to smile slowly. and looked at the crossbow their holding. cuz they were amaze to the crossbow for discovering the crossbow can shoot multiple bolts one by on out in a row...

i reminded them that crossbows range is only at medium range. and do not trust that crossbow for hunting long rage attack. so that's why i recommended them to bring the normal crossbow for sniper long range attack and as secondary weapon...the crossbow next gen. is as their defense weapon against 1v5 fights. and to fight against groups even if they are alone...and they shouted UNDERSTOOD! with a loud voices...

meanwhile asked me something about the crossbow

Fava: Sir norama...what do you call this crossbow i asked because i think this crossbow design of yours could be had a name...

Me: Oh...I call that the (J.R.A OHKTOVHER-12 CROSSBOW). i made up that design to be cheap and simple to make. and be reliable against 1v5 combat against the monsters...and because of its performance to shoot multiple arrows one by one in a row. you can become efficient  in the middle of the battle. by shooting some enemies on a medium range...but remember that ain't long range but your old crossbow does...

Fava: I see...*looks at crossbow*...I guess its true that. this crossbow shoots bolts. and this explains its accuracy is low so that's why it cant reach any more miles further. but since atleast its bow's strength is hard and strong enough to shoot a bolt at a great speed and range.

Me: *surprise*....whoa... fava you sounded like you know how to understand weapons even if it seems new or strange to your eyes...your quite smart too lad...

Fava: Im not smart im just saying what im thinking about. and guess things what it is and and what's it do...

My mind: *puts a straight face* your still smart cuz of that you know?...

After our few conversation...I told them to have some lunch for a while and rest. and get back to practice shooting using the ohktohver-12 crossbow and practice a fighting moves with a crossbow....and they agreed and were off to go and prepare some food to cook for the break.

*blue sky with a birds flying pass by*
*wind passes*
*grasses and white little flowers dances with the wind*

(TO BE CONTINUED)