8

Rukhsar

Rukhsar sat fidgeting in her seat , she had come on time and he had been late by atleast 15 minutes.

Rukhsar had requested the doctor to wait for him, 15 minutes later he sauntered in like he owned the place .
If she didn't really need him for this process she would have given him a piece of her mind.
"Zarurat k waqt gadhay ko bhi baap bana leta hai" she mumbled to herself .

She had already thought ahead and gotten all of her tests done

"Aap ki reports bilkul theek hain, are you sure you want to go through Ivf? How long have you both been trying?" The doctor asked them , neither of them said anything.

"We're sure." Qasim spoke with a tone of finality .

The doctor stared at them for a few minutes and then nodded ,
"Okay then , I will explain the process to you ." She said to them.

She went on to explain the process , telling her all the things she knew already.
They would inject hormones in her , for two weeks and then she would come again , they would take her egg and fertilise it.
She knew all off this .

"I would suggest that you try to do the shots" she said turning to Qasim , he was tapping the arm of his chair.

"It isn't complicated , but its less messy when someone else does it.
At 8 on the dot every night, if you want ,I can show you how its done."

Qasim shook his head,
"That wont be necessary, I'll be able to do it." He said ,

Rukhsar didn't have the same faith in him though.
"No , I don't think thats a good Idea" she said and he turned to her ,
But she looked straight ahead,
"I don't want to take chances" she said , and the doctor nodded ,
"I think that is smart, It won't be long just 5 minutes ." She said and , and Qasim made an annoyed sound , but she didn't care.

The doctor brought out the injection, and a model.

"Its a dummy , so that you dont freak out." She said ,
"So this is what you're going to do..." she went ahead to explain, and Rukhsar already felt overwhelmed, what if he did it wrong then?.

Qasim nodded and followed her instructions ,
"That's exactly it." The doctor smiled at them.

"I'll see you on the 5th then? Two weeks from now."she said to them.

She nodded .

"Thankyou doctor." Qasim said shaking her hand , and opened the door for her .

The walked side by side each other as they reached the parking lot.

"Aap kaisay aayien thi?" He asked turning to her ,

"Careem karwayi thi meine" she told him,

"Ghar mein gari aur driver hai you didn't have to careem." He told her , she shrugged ,
"Mein university se seedha aayi thi" she told him. He gave asmall nod.
"Mein drop kardeta hun aap ko" he offered ,
And she shook her head.

"Iss ki zarurat nahi hai , meine waisay bhi university se apna samaan uthana hai" she told him , he raised an eyebrow ,

"Koi urgent kaam hai laptop pe ?" He asked , amd she looked at him with a frown,
"Agar nahi bhi hai iss ka yeh matlab nahi hai k mein apna laptop wahee chor aaoun." She shot back , and he pursed his lips unhappy with her response.

Good.

She was unhappy that he was interfering in her plans to overthink on the way.

"Aap choro k saath kaam tou karti nahi hogi" he said as she looked at him confused ,
"Subha laptop wahee hoga jaha aap ne chora hai, eik raat se kya hojaye ga," he said to her ,
"Shaam k 7 baj rahay hain its not safe ." He told her ,

She looked at him defiantly, she was no longer the Rukhsar who would get swayed by a handsome man.

"Aap ko meri fikar karne ki zarurat nahi hai" she said firmly,
"Mein apna laptop le kar ghar pohanch jaoun gi" she said stubbornly.

He sighed through his nose exasperated,
"Sit in the car" he ordered and she bristled at his tone, before she could speak again he stopped her ,
"I'll take you to the university and then back home , you need your shot aswell ." He reminded her and she pursed her lips but didn't argue.

The drive was a quite one but there was music this time .

She watched him from the corner of her eye,
He drove with ease, his finger tapping on the steering wheel, occasionally.

He waited for her while she gathered her things , and made her way back.

He was on the phone ,
"Gee bhai jaan," he was speaking biting his lip while focusing on whatever was being said on the other end.

"Gee , mein dekhlun ga aap fikar naa karein" he said ,  he noticed her and then hungup with his brother .

The drive home was slightly more awkward, probably because she had been checking him out from the corner of her eye.

Once he parked in his garage he turned to her ,
"Why don't you go change into something comfortable, I'll be right up  for the shot." He told her and she nodded .

________________________

Qasim

He went straight to his room, pressing a kiss to his wife's head, who wokeup the moment his lips touched her skin.

"Tum kaha se aarahy ho" she asked him sleepily, he tried to read her face ,
"Rukhsar k saath gya tha , doctor k pass" he told her brushing her hair away.
"Oh" she said , but didn't say anything else.
She stared at his hands ,
"I'm glad youll have another child ." She said unconvincingly, he just stared at the pain written across her face ,
"I swear" she said seeing that he didn't believe her .
He didn't say anything, for a few minutes then spoke,
"You're hurting" he said softlg, cupping her face ,  she let out a sob.

"I didn't expect to hurt like that" she admitted ,
"I thought cancer finished any form of possessiveness I had" she laughed bitterly ,
"Par the thought of it makes chemo look like a walk in the park ." She said ,

Qasim pulled her in a hug pressing a kiss to her head. He let her cry .

A few minutes later she pulled back,
"I know you need to go" she said
"Go" she said to him, he got up and headed to Rukhsars room.

He knocked at the door and she opened it, she was dressed in a white kurta and lose trousers,

"Umm , woh lagana kaha hai" she asked ,

He pointed towards her stomach,
"Youll have to lift your top." He told her as he felt heat creep up his neck.

Rukhsar blushed at his words , but picked her top, her breathing becoming uneven.

He took the cotton swab and swiped right under her belly button, sher skin was cool under his touch.

He took the injection and pressed it in , she gave small hiss when it pierced her skin.
Once he was done he quickly got up, and left.

As he walked back to his room his fingers burned from touching her , and guilt laid heavy in his heart and mind for liking how her skin felt under his .

_________________________________________________

Ahh heyyyy yall

Give your feedback on this one !!!
What do you think of Qasim so far ?

Vote

Comment

Share
❤️❤️❤️

Rabtजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें