Finally Home

"Goongala!" Casey yells, slap shooting a puck into the nearest ninja.

Following the sports nut was Leatherhead, Slash and a few others you didn't recognize.

"Get Leo outta here" Raph orders "We got this"

Normally you would have yelled right back at Raph for trying to order you around, but as you agreed with him this time, you nod and turn to Leo. You can see right away that Leo wasn't about to leave easily.

"I'm not leaving" Leo says, a stubborn look in his eyes. Too bad for him you weren't in a mood to argue.

"You are and will do so willingly" You say, leaving no room for argument "The team's got this."

"Go spend some time with your girlfriend" Raph says "We'll meet you back at Y/N's place. Promise"

You shoot a thankful smile at Raph and tug Leo towards the exit. He tries to resist at first, but when you don't let up, he gives in.

"My place isn't that far" You say

"Why did you come alone?" Leo asks

"Your brothers were in no condition to fight" You say "And you know I wouldn't have been able to sit still"

"And you were?" Leo asks

"I was a fully rested, fully trained CIA agent ninja" You say "I think that qualifies me as your best bet."

"You shouldn't have taken the risk coming alone" Leo says "It wasn't...."

"Worth the risk?" You finish "You better not be thinking that or else I will never kiss you again."

"Y/N," Leo pouts "That is not fair. I haven't seen you in three years"

"Fine" You say, desperately fighting the need to kiss him yourself

"Wha?" Leo says, very confused, and desperately trying to keep up with your adrenaline and dopamine heightened state

You stop Leo in his tracks and plant a very quick peck on his lips. You fight the need to make the kiss longer...much longer and instead hold onto your leverage.

"There" You say smugly "Now I will never kiss you again if you say you aren't worth my coming for. You'd have done the same for me."

"Always" Leo smiles, his cheeks ablaze "I'd never leave you behind."

You help Leo down the fire escape, through your window and to the couch. Once Leo is settled, you run to the kitchen, grab a glass of water, a couple painkillers and the first aid kit.

"This is just water right?" Leo asks, eyeing the liquid "It looks cloudy."

"I mixed in a bit of protein powder" You say "You need the nutrients."

"No sleeping powder?" Leo asks, still eyeing the glass.

"You could use it, but no" You giggle "You're already ticked at me for coming alone to get you, I'm not about to make it worse by making you rest."

"I really missed you Y/N" Leo says softly

"I missed you too Fearless" You say, your voice getting gentler "I thought about you every day."

"I looked up at the moon every night" Leo says "I'd wonder how you were doing and when or if you'd come back to me."

"I'll always come back to you" You say "I never took your necklace off so when I couldn't see the moon, I still had a connection to you."

"How long do I have you here for?" Leo asks, his eyes hopeful and yet a bit fearful

"I'm all yours forever and always" You smile "I'm here permanently. Well, aside from an odd mission here or a recertification there.

"I love you to the moon" Leo murmurs, leaning in.

"Well, I love you to the moon and back" You whisper, before your lips softly meet his.