primary transmission when the

A/N: just my silly little interpretation of how pt works

* * *

"And here is our Primary Transmission Room!"

Tour guide Levi led the new clones through the wide outdoor space spanning underneath wide arches. The bluish-white glow of various platforms on the floor reflected on the ivy hanging from the beams. The clones marveled as each platform reflected a blue hologram matching its designated Daynian's appearance, their expressions and movements realistic as they greeted others nearby and engaged in conversation. Occasionally, a hologram would flicker out and reappear at another platform to interact closer with another person or join another circle of holograms.

As Levi walked them through, he explained, "This is where the world unites together to communicate, in-person or via a hologram! Many international meetings and discussions are held here for civilians to view and advise!" Various holograms spotted the new clones and waved hello to them, but they only gawked back with awe painting their faces.

One hologram giggled, "Don't worry! It's not as impressive as you think!"

When the clones looked back at the tour guide, he sighed, "Unfortunately, the Union's Primary Transmission is not the most technologically advanced of them all. Although it is a marvel beyond many technological feats, the CIBERNETICA takes the crown of the most impressive. However, we're certainly better than the Allied Authority!"

The clones blinked cluelessly at the tossing of these odd terms, to which he exhaled and slouched over, murmuring, "You have no idea what I'm saying, do you? Forget what I said."

"What's that?" a clone pointed to a television displaying a presentation of various artworks, some consisting of original works and others depicting world leaders and figures. Mesmerized in the beauty of the artwork, the other clones gathered around and gazed at the screen.

"That is our display of wonderful artwork submitted by our lovely Union citizens! They're free to submit their works to the Sunrise Telegraph, who will review the work and upload it to the display!" explained Levi, earning hums of interest. "If you ever feel a rush of inspiration to paint a portrait of our Union leaders, you'll know where to share it with the world!"

A bright flash of a darker blue nearby struck a blinding sheen on the white screen, which drew the clones' attention to a platform behind them. From the platform, a blue hologram of a long-haired man with sunglasses and a scarf covering his face flickered into view with an adjustment of the military hat on his head.

"Good afternoon, Everyone," a robotic voice spoke with an unnatural undulation while the hologram's jaw did not move in sync with the sound, yet the translator did its job well enough to pronounce each word clearly enough for the new clones to understand.

"Oh! Greetings, Minister Yokhlinu!" Levi chirped. The clones crowded around the Minister's platform, gazes sprinkled with curiosity. "This is Minister Yokhlinu of the Republic of Aurora, which has been our ally for many years!"

Yokhlinu added, "Even with a few Obstacles over the years, the Aurorian Republic still maintains a stable Alliance with the Union."