Chapter 10

"Ian!" I shouted hugging him.

"Hi Rachel" said Ian hugging me back.

"How are you?" I asked Ian breaking the hug.

"I'm fine how's you?" Ian asked looking into my blue eyes.

"I'm fine where's Anthony?" I asked looking around for Anthony.

"Oh he's in his room" said Ian pointing to Anthony's room.

"Can I go scare him" I whispered to Ian.

"Yeah go ahead" said Ian whispering back to me.

As I walked to Anthony's room I heard a voice and it was Anthony's as I opened the door and closed it again quietly I bent behind his chair for a little while till my legs got sore then went beside his ear and said.

"HI ANTHONY!" I shouted.

Anthony jumped a lot that he fell off his chair and made a big thud I was laughing so hard that I had fell on the ground making a big thud like Anthony.

"Hi Rachel" said Anthony getting me off the floor and then hugging me "thanks for the scare."

"No probs" I said walking with Anthony to the living room to see Ian looking at this phone on the couch.

"Hey Ian are you ready to record?" Asked Anthony giving Ian a little scare.

"Yeah Rachel's are you ready?" Asked Ian looking into my blue eyes again.

"Yeah but what are we filming?" I asked looking at Ian and Anthony.

"We are going to film a smosh is bored and do the whisper challenge" said Ian.

"This is going to be fun" I said excited.

As Ian and Anthony was setting up for their video I got comfy in the black leather couch then Ian and Anthony sat on both sides of me then I looked at the camera that was on the tripod then Ian and Anthony said their intro.

"Hey guys" said Ian and Anthony said together "so today we are doing.......the whisper challenge and today we have a very special guest"

"It's Rachel's AKA londoneye AKA jacksepticeyes daughter" said Anthony.

"Tell us a little about yourself Rachel" said Ian.

"Um....my full name is Rachel Louise McLoughlin and I am 15 years old" I said smiling and looking into the camera.

"Ok let's get this video going" said Anthony.

"Yes we are doing the whisper challenge so what" said Ian.

"Who's going first?" Asked Anthony with headphones in his hands.

"I will" I said putting the headphones on.

After me, Ian and Anthony filmed the video I text dad.

Rachel: "hey dad just finished filming the video wuu2 xx"

Dad:"hey Rachel cool I just finished recording a video wuu2 xx"

Rachel:"just hanging out with Ian and Anthony."

Then I hear Ian's voice shouting my name.

"Yeah!" I shouted back to Ian.

"Would you like to stay the night!?" Asked Ian.

"I would love to stay the night I'll text dad to see if I can stay the night ok!" I shouted back to Ian

"Ok!" Shouted Ian.

Rachel:"hey dad can I stay at Ian and Anthony's house tonight?"

Dad:"yeah if you want to I'll bring you clean clothes for you in the morning love you xx"

Rachel:"ok love you xx"

After I text dad I went to Ian's room and knocked on it and waited a while until I heard come in.

"Hi Ian" I said going into Ian's room.

"Hi Rachel what did dad say about staying over for the night?" Asked Ian as I sat on his bed.

"He said yes and he is going to bring me clean clothes in the morning for me but I don't have any pjs" I said.

"Well I could give you a oversized smosh t- shirt and what would you like to wear for trouser?" Asked Ian.

"Do you have any old pair of boxers?" I asked.

"Why do you want boxers?" Asked Ian.

"I always sleep in boxers I know it's weird but I like boxers as pjs" I said looking at the ground.

As I look at the ground I feel a hand on my chin and its Ian's I look at his face and he smiles I smile back.

"I don't think you sleeping in boxers is weird it's just the way you feel more comfy" said Ian as he hugged me "but I'll see if I've got an old pair of boxers ok" said Ian.

After I while of Ian looking through his drawers for a old pair of boxers Ian finally finds a pair of pink old boxers and a smosh over- sized t-shirt and hands it over to me.

"Thanks" I said looking into Ian's blue eyes.

"No probs kiddo anyway do you want to watch some YouTube videos with me?" Asked Ian.

"Yeah can we watch Jenna marbles?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Yeah I love her" said Ian going in his computer.

After Ian put on one of Jenna marbles videos on I cuddled up with him so he put his arm around me and kissed me on my forehead then after a while i drifted off to sleep.

___________________________
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter if you have any questions just ask on any chapter of this book or just message me
Bye ❤️❤️