Chapter 12

When I woke up the next day I looked over at Ian and he was still asleep so I kissed his cheek and went to the kitchen to get something to eat where I saw Anthony having a bowl of cereal.

"Hi Anthony" I said getting a bowl from the cabinet.

"Hi Rachel" said Anthony putting his bowl in the sink.

"How was your sleep?" I asked pouring milk into my bowl of cereal.

"It was good how was yours?" Asked Anthony sitting on the counter.

"I'm really tired" I said putting a spoon of cereal in my mouth.

After I finished my cereal there was a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it" I said to Anthony.

"Ok" said Anthony

When I opened the door I was so happy.

"Daddy!" I shouted hugging dad tight.

"Hi Rachel I've missed you so much" said dad hugging me tight.

"I've missed you too" I said breaking the hug.

"Where's Ian and Anthony?" Asked dad.

"Ian is still asleep and Anthony is in the kitchen come in" I said.

As dad came in he handed me my clean clothes.

"Thanks dad I'll go get showered" I said walking to the bathroom when I got in the bathroom I turned on the shower and waited till the water turned warm then stripped off all my clothes and went into the shower and let the warm water run down my bare back then got out of the shower and got dressed I put on black skinny jeans, a chainsmokers t-shirt and black ankle boots and a necklace that Ian got for my birthday then went to the living room where I saw Ian, Anthony and dad sitting on the couch speaking to each other.

"Ready to go?" Asked dad after he saw me.

"Yeah let's go" I said walking to the door.

As me, dad, Ian and Anthony walked to the front door I started to tear up and I kept looking at Ian and Anthony but as we all stopped I looked into Ian and Anthony's eyes and they were watery so me, Ian and Anthony had a group hug

"I'm going to miss you two" I said with tears running down my face.

"We are going to miss you too" said Ian going to my hight level so that I could hug him but when I hugged Anthony he whispered in my ear saying call me cousin Anthony.

"Ok" I whispered back

"Let's go" said dad wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Ok" I said

As me and dad walked to the car I looked back at the house and Ian and Anthony were standing in the doorway as I got in the car I waved at them and they waved back as me and dad drove away the car ride home was quiet until dad said there was someone at home that really wants to meet me.

"Who?" I asked looking at dad who was staring at the road.

"My girlfriend from South Korea" said dad still looking at the road.

"Cool" I said.

When me and dad parked in the driveway we sat in the car staring at the house it was really quiet until dad said.

"Are u ready to meet her?" Asked dad looking at me.

"Yeah but I'm really nervous" I said looking down at the ground.

"Hey don't be nervous she is going to love you" said dad hugging me "lets go meet her."

"Ok" I said getting out of the car.