Chapter 1

You never understood why you were an outcast. Of course, you aren't like the other normies. You are different. Ever since you were little, you were home-schooled. Until you turned fourteen, your parents decided to transfer you to Nevermore. 

A place you would fit in as an outcast. You weren't like every teenage girl. You were different, and that made you stand out a bit more. But that's okay. You didn't care about what other people thought about you.

Flashback

"Y/n, sweetie! We need to leave right now! We can't be late for our train!" Your mother yelled from downstairs. "Yes, mother. I'll be there in a second." You said. 'Why must mother stop home-schooling me? I don't want to go to a stupid Academy. I'll be the only person that doesn't know anything!' You thought as you went downstairs. "You ready, my little theif?" Your father asked you. "I am not. I don't want to go." You said with a frown on your face. 

"Do not worry, my dear! You will absoultley love the school!" Your mother said. You could see her fangs sticking out again. Yes, your mother was a vampire, but your father? He wasn't normal. He was, well, a shapeshifter.

"It will bring you so many good memories! Just like your mother and I!" He said. "Must you remind me of your dramatic love story? If it makes us late. Then I would gladly listen while I suffer every word you say." You said dramatically. "Oh you are so right, dariling! Now let's get going!" Your mother says as she leaves the house, followed by your father and you. You get in the car after your parents do. You see them smiling at you.  

'I will escape and run away from the Academy. I shall not be a prisoner in an Academy.' You thought as your driver drove away from the house. You can see the family initials on the gates, The L/n's.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words: 325