Chapter 2

2 Years Later

Y/n's POV

It's been two years since I arrived at Nevermore. Those two years have been, well, mysterious. Before I arrived, my mother and father told me stories about Nevermore. Most of them have been fascinating, except my parent's love story, which was disgusting. I hate listening to their love story a thousand times.

Flashback

"Y/n, we have something to say about Nevermore. We think you're going to love it!" My mother said. My father nodded his head as he listened to my mother's words. "I know my little theif loves to hear some mystery stories!" my father said. "I do enjoy listening to those, does it include murder?" I said as I looked at them with a bit of curiosity. Those are the words they were expecting to hear.

"Of course! You remember my old friend, Gomez Addams?" He said. "Of course I do, Wednesday Addams father, right?" I asked. "Yes! She is fascinating, just like our daughter!" Mother said as my father nodded his head. "Well, are you going to tell me what happened with him or what?" I asked, clearly losing interest. "Yes, my dear. It all started back in 1990. It was the Rave'N dance night. Your mother was my date for the dance, the best night of my life. Seeing her in a beautiful dark red dress. My goodness, she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." Father said as he got closer to my mother to kiss her.

She was doing the same. "You guys are disgusting. I wish not to see that." I said, glaring at them. They pulled away but still held each other's hands. "I'm sorry my dear, but your father is irresistible." She said as she started touching his face. "Oh my love. I would love to kiss you right now, but we must continue the story to Y/n." Father said.

"Right! Where was I? Oh! As I was saying. Your mother and I went to do some business, and we also caught Gomez and his wife, Morticia, doing their business. So we left the room and went somewhere else to continue. A few minutes later, everyone heard Weems scream!" He said as he tightened his grip on Mother.

"Weems screamed as if she saw a murder. She did. We walked over to see the commotion, and that is when I saw Garett Gates's body. He was a normie and his father hated us, outcasts. I looked up to where he fell and I see Gomez. Holding a sword, it was bloody too. I couldn't believe my friend had murdered someone. Without me." He said, pouting.

I was surprised that Gomez did that, but I don't believe it. "Incredible. Never thought he was the type to murder someone." I said. "In the end, he was released. All charges were dropped and Garett Gate was Morticia's stalker. So it was a win-win situation." Mother said. I looked at them carelessly. "What is the Academy like? Does it contain a lot of secrets?" I asked. 

"Oh, it does." Both of them said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:  510