2.7

AND THERE SHE STOOD, Violet looked into the eyes of Georgie Farmer, the boy that she only thought was cute, but looking right now, she risked to say that maybe she didn't forgot what love was.
Georgie smiled like a child to the girl, his hands took hers and he softly caressed the top of her hand with his thumb.

     — You're really here- he said and Violet smiled blushing, nodding- You're even more prettier... out of my phone- he joked and Violet laughed, Georgie enjoyed her laugh, it was beautiful for him.
     — And you... I don't even have words for you, seriously- she said softly and now it was Georgie's turn to blush, he looked up and Percy, along with Oliver and Calum were giving him thumbs up, he rolled his eyes and pulled Violet to him.
    — Come on, let's go to a quieter place- he whispered softly guiding the girl to their 'hideout', they stayed there just to run from all the loudness, it was an empty under construction room with quietness and dim lights.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

GEORGIE SAT DOWN in one of the concrete short walls, and took Violet on his lap, the girl blushed a mess but laid her head on Georgie's chest, the boy smiled and crawled his hand to Violet's waist. They stayed in that comfortable silence for some minutes, only enjoying each other.
Then, Georgie looked down and admired Violet's face, the dim lights luckily caught the freckles and spots the boy so loved to see, his free hand found her face and Violet looked into his eyes, Georgie caressed her cheek, making them both shrive with the touch.
     — Can I kiss you?- Georgie's raspy voice echoed and he swallowed the dryness on his throat.
    — Yes, you can- Violet smiled shyly and soon, their lips touched and they both felt that numbness on their touches, the spark slowly taking place in their bodies.

The kiss was passionate and needed, they were craving for it without even noticing. Georgie held the girl's neck, while she hugged his shoulders, only being interrupted by the lack of air.
     — GEORGIE, WE NEED TO GO!- Percy shouted through the door. Georgie and Violet looked at each other and laughed, Percy entered and smiled.
     — Get out of here!- Georgie said laughing and helped the girl stand up.
     — Right...- Percy smirked and picked Violet up, throwing the girl over his shoulder, Georgie glared at the boy.
     — PERCY WAHT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALL DON'T DO THAT!- the girl shouted and Percy only laughed while walking away.
     — Sorry, but it's the only way of making Georgie move!- Percy said and Georgie ran after him.
    — PERCY GIVE MY GIRL BACK!- Georgie shouted and Percy started to run, Violet laughed.