4.0

Welcome to the last chapter of Delicate, thank you all so much for being here and I appreciate all of you, I'm thinking of writing more and more stories, feel free to always send me your suggestions! Love you all <3

— OH COME ON VIVI- Georgie whined, Violet laughed at his childish actions.
— Not a chance, love- she said and sat on his lap, he pouted but hugged her waist.
— Why can't we make a room for Percy? He is my boy- he said and Violet laughed loudly, he smiled.
— I would rather make a room for our cats, the ones you named after his characters?- she said giggling.

After months of discussing and 2 years of pure love, Violet decided to get a new apartment, with Georgie.
They were both living in London, they had also one in Los Angeles, due to Georgie's schedule, one that required him near to the sets he needed to go.
Violet never wanted to leave London and apparently, Georgie never wanted to leave her side, he hated leaving Violet by herself, that's one of the many reasons he always dragged her with him to the most unusual places.

Seeing that Georgie wasn't planning on leaving her too soon and were always on her house, barely going to his, she decided to buy an apartment so they could live together.
Their friends were more than happy to help them with anything they needed, in fact, they secretly rooted for them to get married in the future.

But for now, Georgie only worried about making the girl happy, she never asked for anything, saying that he was the only thing she needed but Georgie was stubborn and whenever he saw something Violet mentioned or showed interest, he would buy it happily.
Or adopt.
That's what he did when Violet's eyes fell on an Animal's Shelter and two specific cats gained her attention, the ones that literally jumped, when saw Violet.
Georgie melted at the sight of his adorable girlfriend tugging on his jacket to show him the two little cats that seemed happy whenever Violet approached them and after seeing her big smile when petting the fur balls, he didn't even thought twice before adopting them.

Andy and Xavier, Violet almost killed Georgie with the names he came up with, but agreed to them after his pleads.
She couldn't say no to him anyways.

— Hey, Andy and Xavier suit them okay?- Georgie said looking at the cats sleeping on the fluffy carpet.
— Whatever you say, love- Violet shakes her head side to side, laying on Georgie's shoulder.
— Why we can't make room for Percy? I have a room on his apartment- Georgie smirked and Violet started to laugh again.
Fine! We can make a room for Percy...- she surrendered and Georgie jumped, still with the girl on his arms, she squealed and hugged his waist with her legs.
— LET'S GO!- he ran around with her, their laughs echoing around the empty apartment.

He stopped and laid Violet on the couch, hovering over her, his arms supporting the weight while he admired the girl's red face.
— Hiya Georgie- she joked and hugged his neck.
— Hey pretty girl- he said and leaned closer, kissing her lips softly.
Violet played his hair while Georgie threw his weight to his knees just to run his hands around the girl's waist.
— I love you- he whispered kissing her neck, Violet smiled with his actions.
— I love you more pretty boy- she said- We need to set our bedroom, seriously- she mumbled closing her eyes when Georgie's kisses started to get heated.
— You think?- he smirked.
I know- she said and they both laughed.

— And that was the last box!- Katie jumped.
Funny thing, Percy made Katie talk to Violet for the simple reason that after one of their talks, Katie admitted having the biggest crush on the girl.
Not her fault though, Percy turned out to be one of Violet's best friends, so he did had a lot of stories to tell and Katie simply thought that Violet was perfect.
Katie and Violet talked a lot and Violet seemed comfortable with Katie, after all, Percy did talked about the girl, a lot.
That's what lead them to now, Katie, Jenna and Emma helping Violet take things out of the boxes and finally having her bedroom back.
— You and Georgie being photographers is cute, but also, really scary- Emma said after counting how many disposable cameras they had.
— I think we have more downstairs, Gee can be very... exaggerated- Violet frowned.
— Hey baby- Georgie entered and Violet looked up- Do you know where I left our... oh! There they are!- he took some disposable cameras.
— Why so many?- Jenna laughed.
— I like to take pictures of Vivi in any chance I get- he smiled and pointed a camera to the girl that was playing with Andy, the cat purred while rubbing itself on Violet's lap.
— Cute and creepy- Katie said.
— No one asked Kates- Georgie flicked the girl's forehead.
— Ow?- she whined.
— Love, stop bullying my wives- Violet chuckled and looked up, Georgie took another picture of her and put the camera down.
— Can't I be a lover boy?- he asked and sat on her side on the floor, throwing an arm around the girl's waist.
— Look at him!- Violet took Andy and pouted while putting him near to her face, another picture for Georgie's eyes and his only.
— I can't believe that you let Georgie name them after Percy's characters- Jenna laughed.
— Xavier was supposed to be Eddie!- Georgie whined.
— Hey now, don't bad mouth my big brother!- Violet giggled and kissed his cheek- Eddie would be much better than Xavier, my poor baby cat can be bald anytime now!- she laughed and Georgie smiled.
— Affection, ew- Katie made gag noises, Jenna laughed and leaned on the girl.
— Kiss me Katie- she said laughing.
— Oh you're my world Jenna!- Katie hugged the girl and pulled Emma to them- We're a throuple now- she smiled.
— Hey now, that's unfair!- Violet whined- Georgie, out!- she laughed and Georgie simply pulled her to a kiss.
— Yeah, not happening- he smiled and hugged her shoulders.