merry christmas !

hello babes, I'm better, thanks for your kind messages <3, here is a little treat for you! (it doesn't add to the story line, just wanted to write some fluff for you <3)

— HELLO GUYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!- Joseph shouted while opening the door for the teenagers.
— Joe, Jesus you big teddy bear, you don't need to scream it to the whole neighbourhood- Violet giggled with a plate of cookies in her hand.
— Thanks Joe, very cute of you- Finn did a weird handshake thing with him and went to a hug from Violet, taking the plate from her hands and immediately engulfing the girl- Merry Christmas Eve, smalls- he whispered kissing her head.
— Yeah, only Violet get all the cuteness, I see you Wheeler- Joseph said stealing a cookie, Violet laughed and went to her boyfriend and friends.
— Hey, love- Georgie smiled lovesickly at the girl, she smiled and stood on her tip toes to kiss the boy.
— Leave space for Jesus, guys- Percy stuck his hand between the two, separating them, earning a hard slap of Jenna and Emma.
— Leave them be, I love them!- Jenna said- Can I get a kiss for Christmas gift, though?- she wiggled her eyebrows at Violet, who laughed loudly, closing the door.
— Let me find a mistletoe- she winked and Georgie immediately wrapped his arms around the girl's thighs, throwing Violet over his shoulder, earning squeals and gentle taps from her on his back- GEORGIE!- she yelled.
— Yeah, not sorry about that, she is mine- Georgie casually said walking away. They laughed at him.

— PERCY! YOU KILLED GEORGIE!- Violet shouted offended, by the boy who munched happily a gingerbread man cookie, the boy laughed.
— He is delicious okay?- he said, earning some funny looks, Violet couldn't help it, she started laughing.
— Yeah, yeah, unfortunately for you, your yummy man is mine!- she stuck her tongue out at him, taking another cookie and decorating it as Georgie.
— Am I being compared to a gingerbread man?- Georgie laughed.
The idea of them decorating gingerbread houses were really funny, because the only one who could even let the house up, was Violet, the mess of melting marshmallow, sprinkles and icing everywhere were really warm to them. Joseph, Jamie, Finn, Percy, Jenna, Emma, Georgie and Violet on the Quinn's kitchen were something else.

— Joseph! That's my snowman!- Jamie said, snatching the cookie from Joseph's hands.
— Man, my house looks great- Georgie laughed, Violet turned to his house, it had a lot of squeezed marshmallow even on Georgie's nose, the house melting down, the gingerbread men all crooked and the sprinkles were amazingly on everything but the house, the girl laughed.
— Aw baby, it looks so cute, here...- she gently fixed the house for him, making it more steady, Georgie watched his girlfriend in a love gaze while she leaned closer to him.
— Violet is trying to fix your monster babies, Georgie, be grateful- Jenna teased with a spoon full of marshmallow on her mouth.
— Jen, my love, leave some marshmallow for your house- Violet giggled and showed Georgie the house that looked way better.
— You're the best babe- Georgie smiled and wrapped his hands around her waist, Violet turned to face him, taking the marshmallow from his nose before kissing him.
— NOT IN FRONT OF MY KIDS!- Finn threw a sugar cane at the two who laughed.
— Fuck off Finn!- Violet turned to her best friend- Your little kids will be the first thing I'll completely swallow from your cookie house- she said and Finn opened his mouth offended.
— Percy can you please eat Georgie again?- he questioned and before Violet could even protest, Percy snatched the cookie man from her house, eating his head.
— DUDE! MY HEAD!- Georgie laughed.
— HEY! MY MAN!- Violet shouted, Jenna and Emma laughing while recording the three, Jamie and Joseph stared at them, bursting in a fit of giggles.
— You kids, will be the death of me- Jamie laughed.

Violet sat on Georgie's lap, they already opened their gifts, Violet were already using the golden necklace with Georgie and Joseph's initials, Finn almost tackled Georgie down playfully for stealing his best friend, but said that the F in Farmer will definitely be F for Finn on her necklace. Jenna gave her a box full of books she stole from her Amazon's list, without Violet knowing, of course. Finn bought a shirt with his face as a joke, but soon gave her the friendship bracelet he bought for both of them, he carried a moon and Violet the sun. Joseph's gift were one of the biggest things she had ever seen, Violet loved plushies but she lost her favorite teddy bear while moving out, Joseph asked to make it identically for her, the only exception, it was a 7 foot teddy bear, one she could lay down and cuddle it, she almost cried with the present.
Percy got her fuzzy socks, one that had Robert Pattinson's face on it, because she sent to him as a joke, but then she went on about how she would be really happy with them, so he bought it. Emma gave Violet frindship necklaces, but she made it herself so Violet immediatelly wrapped it around her wrist so she never forgets about it. Jamie gave her a family of squishymallows from Sanrio, ones that she definitely would sleep with.