𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊Snowed in?!𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊No one's POV𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Once Sun had entered again YN looked up at him with a smile. They turned off the Ipad onto to squirm as Sun started checking to pull up. of course they weren't just going to go in it, and besides, how old did Sun think they were? Sun held onto them before tracing little circles near their bladder, which relaxed their bladder a bit but they pushed his hands away before it did anything "stop! I'm not a baby Sun!"  they yelled as they tried to be put down, but it seemed no matter how hard they tried they would not get back down.  after a bit of walking they were placed in a highchair but refused all of the food. Moon came in and picked them up before holding them on his knee and bouncing them a bit as they started eating and soon after given a bottle. of course it would be weird, but besides there wasn't a whole lot of options either. once done he was still bouncing them as if waiting for them to do something but then their eyes widened and they stared at Moon "not fair! put me down!! you can't just do this!" they said to Moon. Moon was trying to get them to empty their bladder into the pull up and when they noticed this they got upset. Y/N was then given a few more bottles before being brought to the nap time area. they fought at first but to a lullaby they fell right to sleep. when they had woken up there was a pain in their Bladder but they ignored it and looked around. they didn't bother to look for sun and instead looked for a toy and playing with it. Sun picked them up and held them near a window "Sunshine look! it's snowing! wanna go play?!" he asked excitedly. Y/N nodded and looked at sun, then realising they'd need to go home to get their coat and pouting. SUn brought out some sun and moon themed snowpants and coat before making sure they were all nice and snug before bringing them out to an out back area and placing them down with a smile. they instantly started playing in the snow and after a while their pain went away. they felt really warm and cozy and eventually just laid in the snow for a bit.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊Y/N's POV𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

I was playing for an hour which felt more like a minute. I was suddenly taken from the snow as it started to fall harder and was brought back inside. they took off the coat, then snow pants, only for me to cling onto Sun. I was taken to the nap time area and I was expecting to be forced to do something but to my surprise I only got changed into a sun and moon snap onesie and then into some shorts. Sun turned on a heater and once I was sat down Moon came over with a bottle of hot chocolate, though it was cooled off a bit. The pain was coming back and when Sun picked me up I almost felt my body giving up. then Sun and moon started playing a movie in the nap time area, I sat in Moons lap as Sun sat beside us, all of us just kept watching the movie.

(sorry I posted it too soon and I was still writing it, sorry for the late post))