𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊Having a ball𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊Y/N's POV𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

I was listening to them talking to each other and when Sun left to go talk  to someone I managed to fall asleep. in the morning I still felt sick and Moon came over to me to check my head for some reason. "Starshine.. you're pretty sick.. Sun is going to make a call and We'll make sure you get better. we have no medicine here since sick kids don't come but we're going to see if we can get some soon. that or we can see if there's some at the first aid station. there isn't one in here." he said with a tone of voice that I could only label as sadness. he picked me up but he looked like he was going to cry so my first instinct was to grab his face and nuzzle mine into his. I found it helpful because it made him laugh and I just grabbed onto his side as I was carried around. we went to sun who was in the middle of talking with what sounded like an Employee. "No! for the last time. we need the snow to be cleared out of the way. we need a delivery of medicine because someone here is sick!.. No not technically a child.. They are stuck because of  the snow and we've been taking care of them.. they said they were an employee.. Y/N.. that's who it is.." Sun said into the phone as he looked kinda sad as but he lightened up at the sight of me and moon. "Oh hi Sunshine! I'm talking to someone to get the medicine you need, alright?" he asked with a smile and I nodded. he picked me up and put the phone on speaker. "Is that Y/N?" the person on the phone asked and I hid into Sun even though they couldn't see me anyway since sun didn't have the camera on. the daycare had its own phone system in case a child was left behind or an emergency happened so there were cameras to connect to so they could see the problem. "Why are they there? most people want to leave after their shift.. Sun please turn on the camera." the person said and Sun just looked at me. Moon took me and walked away as Sun turned on the camera "One moment. Moon is going to do something real quick." he said with a smile as Moon took me back into the nap zone. he quickly changed me into a new diaper and into the same onsie I was already wearing as i was still cold. they brought me in front of the camera and I just stared at the person through the camera before cuddling into Sun's side. The person looked shocked to say the least as they called someone else into their room to show them the camera. Sun put me down and I clung to him. "alright.  medicine will be delivered shortly but Y/N will be taken to go home."  The person said and Sun shook his head "No! we cannot allow that! Sunshine has done nothing wrong. They can stay here. if they leave then so will we!" Sun yelled in a burst of Anger as he picked me up again and told moon to take me away from the camera.  which he did. Sun was yelling at them for a long while before he hung up and came into the nap room where Moon had taken me and started packing a bunch of things up with a smile "They said we can follow you home Sunshine. we return after a day and so do you. it was said so you won't feel stressed out about being stuck here. and maybe we can figure out why you're like a small child to our systems." he said with a smile (they don't fully know about little space/age regression. they do it automatically as their program and they came across it when researching and now they wanted to find out more). Moon nodded and undressed me before dressing me in dinosaur overalls and a strawberry shirt. they then picked me up and once they were done collecting stuff they put me in again the same winter gear and they handed me a sun and moon plush "here you go Sunshine/Starshine, now hold onto it tight" they both said in sync as they stood by the main entrance to the building. after a while Sun ran off and Moon sighed. Sun soon came back with a few more things and once the entrance was cleared we left and were handed some medicine for when they got there. after we left I pushed myself away from them and started walking to my car which was surprisingly uncovered. I started up the car and was about to start driving when Moon took me out of the driver seat and put me into the back seat. "I can't have you driving right now. I've been transferred the data already so I know how to drive" he said as he buckled me up and then sat in the front seat. Sun sat with me at the back and distracted me with some toys he had brought. I played with them of course and just smiled as he just kept bringing them out of what looked like thin air. Moon asked where I lived but I could say so he looked it up in the database and simply drove there. Once at home he took out the keys and stood out. Sun packed up all of the toys and took me out of the car before the Moon locked it and brought me and Sun inside. Sun brought me to my own room before setting me on the bed and reaching into his bag to pull out what looked like an inflatable pool but be poured ball pit balls from the daycare in it and dropped me into it. I started giggling and playing in it while moon was checking out my entire house and transferring the layout to Sun while he explored.