𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊Unfair Advantage𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊Y/n's POV𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

I had just woken up from my nap only to hear the sound of a speaker talking. I felt really good and felt way better than I had before and I peeked out of the door. Sun was listening to the speaker and nodded to the words said and was pretty happy before I was pulled away from the door by a giant warm animation. I was held for a bit and suddenly I felt myself fully relax in his arms. they seemed to have had an upgrade while I was sleeping since I started stretching and was being carried out of the room into the light which made me whine and cling to  him to block the light. Moon chuckled and handed me to Sun before walking off to get me some food as it was around time for that and he knew he would need to get me something to eat.  Sun gasped when seeing me rubbing my eyes and started throwing me into the air and catching me "good morning sunshine! have a good day today?" he asked with a smile and all I could do was nod and giggle at him. I started feeling very cold and whined at him and he seemed to understand as his body started heating up to give me warmth "lets get you changed into something warmer then!" he said with a giggle and brought me back to the nap time room before undressing me and gasping quietly under his breath and quickly put the outfit back on me which made me frown. "just wait for moon Sunshine. I just think he would like to give you an outfit this time" he sad with a smile before placing me in front of some toys and I played with them, getting very uncomfortable while doing so. Moon soon came back and sun whispered something ot him and he picked me up before placing me on some type of childrens changing table again and taking out of my current outfit and a cold, wet, pull-up.

I felt myself flush red at the sight of it and i started kicking him and screaming at him as if blaming him as I looked very scared and upset. I had unintentionally used it while taking a nap which I was still feeling cold so now I could only want to rage at him, hating the feeling of being cold and wet. he grabbed some clothes and a new pull-up before warming up a lot and boucning me slightly which seemed to calm me down enough. he carried me to a bathroom and placed me in a cold dry tub which I once again got upset over and tried getting out but he quickly againsted the tempature and made me sit in it which after a while I started to giggle and splash him. I quickly started screaming and crying as I thought he was going to short circuit or something but he quickly shushed me "shh. it'll be okay.. we wouldn't have bathtubs if we couldn't handle the water" he said softly and I giggled before splashing again and soo relaxing as he finished washing me off. he pulled the plush which upset me and I tried to plug it with my hand but failed and soon after I yawned and he took me out and dried me off before putting the pull up on me and then putting me in cute little sun and moon overall shorts and a bunny themed snap crotch onsie underneath as it's what they had left over that would fit in the lost and found.

 he pulled the plush which upset me and I tried to plug it with my hand but failed and soon after I yawned and he took me out and dried me off before putting the pull up on me and then putting me in cute little sun and moon overall shorts and a bu...

(for reference) I started giggling and he gave me an extra bottle

(for reference)
 I started giggling and he gave me an extra bottle. I then realised with their new updates they had a very unfair advantage against me

((sorry for the very late upload and sorry if it's a bit short. I just forgot to continue and I just figured out how to add images so I might be doing that more often. if you have any requests then please let me know. I go back through my chapters to check for comments so even if you're a bit late to the upload I'd still read it))