Chapter 1

Growing up with my sister, has probably been the hardest thing I've ever done. Her, always starting fights over the stupidest of things, that I could really care less about. Her thoughts consisting of the one individual who will never love her back, and how she somehow thinks that his love is a competition, and I am the other competitor. When really I care not to play these games. 

Love is something you cannot control. You may think that you can control who you fall in love with, but you're wrong. Of course she would be the one to fall in love with him. 

And it all started, when we were 13.

Now that I am 17, I know better.

_____________________________________________

(4 years earlier)

It was a bright, sunny morning in Konoha. Birds chirping, and streets crowded. In the streets is where we could find two young girls, the read headed girl being yanked down the street by her twin sister.

Akane looked to her twin sister, "Sakura, why are you rushing me?!" she screamed as she almost fell again, yet, Sakura did not stop for even one second. 

"Because! If Ino-pig gets to Sasuke-kun first, then I won't stand a chance!" She cried, pulling Akane harder down the road, and her little sister avoided hitting people, and tripping on the dirt roads. 

'I am going to kill this chick' Akane spoke too soon, as she tripped on a rock, and Sakura finally let go of her hand, and ran on ahead without her sister. The red head stood up, dusting her pants off, huffed, and started her way to the academy, this time now walking. 

As she walked in front of the academy, a certain brown haired boy walked over to her, making her stop.

"Hey Kiba..." Akane sighed. 

"You have dirt in your hair" Kiba said, pulling out said pieces of dirt. 

"Thanks, I knew there was a reason you're my best friend" She smiled towards him. Then she reached up and pulled Akamaru out from under Kiba's hood. 

"Hey there Akamaru! What's up?" She grinned towards the white puppy. Akamaru barked softly in response, and relaxed in Akane's arms as the red head girl and brunette walked down the hallways, to class together. 

"So, have you been practicing for the exam? I've been practicing really hard, and I think I'm gonna pass!" Kiba cheered as they slowly approached their classroom. 

Akane sighed, "well I can't really practice when I'm getting yanked down the street behind my sister".

"True. True." He smirked, and opened the door to their class, and walked in.

Akane looked around, and immediately saw her sister, Sakura, fighting with her "arch enemy", Ino, to sit next to Sasuke. 

Akane couldn't stand Sasuke. He was arrogant, and just a plain asshole. She remembers when the Uchiha clan massacre occurred and she had tried to be nice to ask if he needed anything and he was just a dick to her. So he could deal with Sakura and Ino's bullshit for all she cared. 

Kiba lead Akane up to their normal seats, and Akane sat next to a shy girl that she had actually become good friends with, Hinata. 

Hinata smiled at Akane, "Good Morning Akane. How are you?" she asked softly. 

Akane grinned back at the shy girl, "It was great, until a certain sister of mine decided to drag me to school, instead of walking like a normal person" she laughed.

Akamaru nuzzled her stomach, as he got comfortable laying down in her lap.

Then, a loud sound alerted the 3 friends, as they all looked up to see Sakura and Ino about to throw down. Akane sighed, "Oh my Kami, SIT DOWN!" she yelled at her sister. 

Suddenly the door opened, and Iruka sensei walked in carrying their loudest classmate, Naruto. 

Iruka set Naruto down and asked everyone to take their seats. "Okay students. I hope you all have practiced the transformation jutsu, because your classmate, Naruto, has decided that you all need a pop quiz on it" he told the class, as they all glared at Naruto. 

As they all lined up, Akane put Akamaru back up on kiba's head, and got next to him in line. 

As Sakura got done, transforming into sensei, she transformed back, and turned towards Sasuke, "Did you see that Sasuke-kun?!" But before she could say anything else, Iruka called "Next please" and she turned away sulkingly.

Next was Sasuke, and as always, perfect. "Thank you, next!" Iruka called for the next student. 

Eventually everyone went, then it was Naruto's turn. 'Kami help us' Akane thought, as Naruto walked to the front. 

"Transformation Jutsu!" he yelled, and then POOF! 

Akane couldn't shield her eyes fast enough, as a naked female version of Naruto appeared, and Iruka fell backwards with a nosebleed. Then he stood back up and yelled at Naruto, Akane not really paying attention, cause this was an everyday thing, Naruto getting yelled at.

Eventually the school day was over, and Akane and Sakura started walking back to their home. To practice their jutsu's and get ready for their genin exam, with only Kami knowing what their futures consisted of. 

_____________________________________________

Hi everyone! Thank you all for so much love on this book over the past few years. After many requests, I have decided to edit the chapters and start trying to update. Thank you for your patience!

- Ashley