Part 2

Kuoh Academy Rooftop

Nobu: So do you know about the current state of Kuoh?

Altair: Yeah. This city is currently owned by 2 Devil Heiresses.

Nobu: And do you know who they are?

Atair: Yes. Hakumen told me who the 2 heiresses are.

Nobu: Who?

Altair: Hakumen is my Bodyguard.
He actually works for my uncle Susano'o.

Nobu: Oh. Funny, I too have a body guard. His name is Mori Nagayoshi.

Altair: What a strange coincidence. Is he also a descendant of the Original Mori Nagayoshi?

Nobu: Yes, he is. Anyway, let's continue what we were talking about.

Altair: Right, the heiresses. They are, Rias Gremory from the House of Gremory and Sona Sitri from the House of Sitri.

Nobu: And do you know what they look like?

Altair: Yes, they are in our class after all. Rias Gremory is the Redhead who is flaunting her devil energy and she also didn't bother hiding her name.

Nobu: Yeah, she's an idiot for flaunting her power. She's literally putting a target on her back.

Altair: The other heiress is the Student Council President herself, Souna Shitori. Bob cut hair style and wears glasses. She at least actually hides her presence and tried hiding her name. She's clearly the smarter one between the 2.

Nobu: Agree on that.

Altair: Smart as she is, those 2 are doing a bad job at overseeing Kuoh.

Nobu: Yeah, there are too many fallen angels and stray devils inside the city.

Altair: That's why my mom sent me here. To do their jobs for them.

Nobu: Actually its mostly Rias who's bad at the job.

Altair: What?

Nobu: Sona is actually trying, but Rias told Sona that she will take care of the fallen angels.

Altair: What is she planning?

Nobu: Its probably because of our Junior. Issei Hyoudou.

Altair: Who is he?

Nobu: He is the school's biggest pervert. I saw Rias having one of her servants keep watch of the pervert.

Altair: Hmmm. Interesting. We should investigate that pervert.

Nobu: Nah, I already have my little brother investigating him. They share the same class.

Altair: I see. So I guess we just lay low for a while.

Nobu: Yes. We lay low.

Altair then checked her pocket watch