Chapter 1

So...

I deleted my story 'Beauty' and this is the story I'll be writing. 

Just to put it out there, this is a short story with a couple of chapters. 

Enjoy!

~

Kver

"Mummy?" The voice of a young girl called out.

The girl called out for her mum again, she frowned when she received no answer. The young girl was getting upset when she didn't get a response from her mother.

After feeling ignored, the young girl opened the door leading to the room where her mother was. The girl was slightly confused with what she saw.

Her mother, who she had been calling out, was bouncing up and down on the bed. She saw her mother's ruffled white hair and her back exposed.

The girl noticed that her mother was making noises, these noises were unusual to the girl. It sounded like her dear mother was in pain.

Tears stared to well up in the girl's big red eyes, the poor young child watched her mother yell out in what she thought was distress.

Without thought, the girl rushed over to the bed, she jumped on the bed and immediately grabbed her mother.

The woman who was bouncing stopped as she felt little hands wrap around her, it didn't take long for her to realize it was no other than her kid.

Unwrapping the child's arm, she turned to look at the child. The woman was breathing hard with sweat trickling down her brown skin.

"Dia?" A deep voice that didn't come from the woman said.

Both people got off each other and used cover to hide their exposed naked bodies, they looked at the child who had fat tears rolling down her face.

"Mummy..." The girl started, she soon stopped as she tried to calm down.

"I thought mummy was in pain" The young child said as she wiped her tears, both people who were just doing the deed looked at each other before turning their gaze to the crying child.

"Oh, mummy is okay" The woman said as she grabbed the young girl named Dia. 

While the woman distracted the girl, the man slipped out of the bed and snuck to the bathroom to put on something.

The woman noticed that her husband had snuck away from the situation, she had a frown on her face.

Her brown and green eyes snapped to the bathroom door which opened, revealing a man who was now in a robe. The woman glared at him as he nervously walked back to the bed, he sat down and grabbed the young girl.

"What are you doing up little star?" He asked as he got off the bed and walked out of the room with the girl in his muscular arms.

Once the pair was gone, the woman sighed as she got off the bed and grabbed her nightgown. She slipped her gown on and threw on some underwear, she got back into the bed and looked at the phone that was sitting on her nightstand.

She grabbed her phone and turned it on, she looked at the bright phone as she tapped away on it. Her gaze soon went to the door which opened, she her husband standing before her with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Why are you dressed?" He asked her as he stalked over to the bed, the woman only rolled her eyes as she placed down her phone.

"Because, our daughter caught us and you expect me to still have my legs open? No sir" The woman said as she shook her head.