Chapter 4

I'm sorry for grammatical errors

~

Kver

"Jin, please stop throwing your waffles around" Kver said to her son that was laughing, throwing more of the food around the place.

Kver sighed, kids were such little shits. She hated that her son was throwing food for no reason, the boy liked the waffles, yet he still threw them.

It had been about 8 months since she gave birth, her 7 month old son, Jin, was making a mess. Kver had recently quit her job and was now staying at home raising her children, she couldn't handle the overloaded work she received. Kver cussed out her boss, meaning every word she said, she walked out of the building with a smile on her face.

Her work wasn't the only reason why she quit, it was mainly because of how weak she had gotten. It took only two hours to push out Dia but Jin was another story, Kver spent nine long hours in excruciating pain. Sadly, Kver lost so much blood during the process.

Baki took his wife home after being with her in the hospital for about two weeks, he took her home and stayed by her side. Baki pushed her to quit and stay home while he worked but Kver denied the offer at first, but once she say how weak she was getting and how much work she had, she changed her mind.

Now, Baki doesn't have a job. Kver's grandmother who she didn't know passed away last week, the woman was quite rich, leaving her riches to her granddaughter. Kver was given millions that let her relax peacefully for the rest of her days.

Kver looked at her son annoyed, she grabbed the waffles off the table and threw them away. Kver picked up Jin and walked to the couch, she sat the baby down in his seat before she relaxed on the couch. She had only been standing up for a couple of minutes but she felt so tired, Kver didn't eat much so maybe that was the problem.

Closing her eyes, Kver got comfortable. It was about three and she needed to get Jin in bed so she could go to bed but Kver just didn't feel like getting up. 

"Mommy!" Kver heard a voice yell, she opened her eyes and looked to see her daughter standing in front of her with crossed arms.

"Yes love?" Kver asked her daughter who huffed.

"I don't wanna wear this" Dia said to her mother, Kver stared at the outfit before looking up at Dia with a smile.

"You said you wanted to wear a dress" Kver said as she sat up.

"But not this! It's ugly" Dia said as she pouted, Kver grabbed her daughter's cheek before she got off the couch.

"You look adorable" Kver said to her pouting daughter, Kver picked up a sleeping Jin and carried him to his bedroom.

Dia followed her mother, complaining about the yellow dress she was wearing. Dia was getting loud, disturbing Jin. Kver placed Jin in his bed, she turned to her daughter who was still complaining.

"How about you get mommy a snack, then I'll give you another dress" Kver said, Dia smiled and ran off. Kver looked at the sleeping Jin who was snoring lightly. The baby boy was absolutely beautiful.

Jin took after his father, red hair along with red eyes. The boy was a replica of his father who was as childlike as he was. 

Kver was startled when something poked her on the leg, she looked down to see Dia poking her with a granola bar. She took the snack and walked out of the room, motioning for her daughter to follow her.

"So what dress do you want?" Kver asked as she looked at her daughter, Dia immediately picked out a dress.

"Ah, so you waned that one" Kver said as she chewed on the granola bar, she smiled. It was red dress that she recently bought for Dia.