Chapter 3

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

~

Kver

"My dear, I do not need your insolence right now" Kver said to her husband who only has a disapproving look on his face.

"What do you mean?! You cannot think of working while in this state" Baki said as he pointed at his wife who was sitting in the chair.

"Well I do need to work, you don't work and our child doesn't so who will? I'll admit I've weaker these past few days but I'll manage" Kver said, trying to calm down her husband who appeared to be stressed.

"No you will not, one of these days you'll drop dead from the amount of the work you're receiving and-"

Kver stood up, she walked towards her husband and pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss which was full of love stopped him dead in his words. Baki soon accepted his wife's intruding lips, the kiss was purely blissful.

Kver broke the kiss and looked at her husband, she was almost sure that Baki had hearts in his eyes. Kver flashed her husband a small smile before she gave him a light pat on the chest.

"I know you are worried but I will be fine, I will be back home before you know it dear. Although I do not want to leave, I have to go. I'll only be in Germany for a week, nothing more" Kver said in a reassuring manner.

While she didn't want to admit it, Kver herself was nervous. She didn't want to leave her family alone but she was the only one who brought in money. Baki changed jobs like he changed underwear so he was better off taking care of Dia. Sadly, Kver would have to leave Japan for Germany tomorrow. She had broken the news to her husband a couple of hours ago and he had been ranting.

"If you need anything then-" Before Baki could say more, Kver cut him off with another kiss on the lips, this one was merely a light kiss on the cheek.

"I will call, we should go to sleep, I can see how tired you are" Kver suggested as she walked away from her husband. Kver laid down on the soft bed which her husband soon accompanied her.

The two who were lying on the bed stayed silent, they didn't know what to say to one another. They were in love with each other, they couldn't stand to leave each other. Kver couldn't stand to leave Baki but just about everyday she had to.

Kver let out a silent gasp as she felt an arm wrap around her, she was pulled into a chest. Kver smiled, she could feel her husband's heart beating. The mere sound of his heart beating calmed her down. Kver wanted to stay in her husband's arms all day.

Baki let out a sigh once he felt the soft and slow breathing of his wife, indicating that she was sleeping. Baki didn't want his wife to leave him, he wasn't used to her leaving him. He spent all day caring for their child and he was so happy when Kver returned home from work.

~

Kver gave her husband one last kiss on the cheek, she couldn't contain her tears and let them dribble onto his shirt as she cried into his shoulder. Baki could barely give his wife comfort, he was a mess just like her, both were crying onto each other.

Kver's colleagues looked at the pair with disappointed looks on their faces, many people stopped to watch the two cry into each other's arms. Dia only played on her father's phone, not caring about the dramatic people crying right beside her.

The two hated leaving each other, Kver would lie in bed fully dressed and cuddled Baki until she had to leave for work. Elijah, a friend of Kver's called out to her, he was embarrassed and annoyed by the two who were crying their eyes out.

Kver finally got the strength to let her husband go, she gave him a peck on the lips before giving a light smile. Then her sights were set on her daughter who didn't seem to care about anything other than some game.