Q&A

Really, this is just an explanation you might be questioning me throughout these whole scenarios. I'll answer your prayers.

● Why just a Lee Taemin scenario collection?
Answer: I'm biased towards him and I figured why not let out my imaginations?

● Why different/imaginary people?
Answer: As said, it's a scenario collection. It is not a second person thing, honestly. I don't like those kinds.

● Why are all of these revolving around the "Ace" debut and not others?
Answer: I thought it was a good time to show manhood at that debut.

● Why the title "The Ace Phantom"?
Answer: Since the MV and song "Danger" was about a phantom of the night stealing a girl's heart, I figured why not? And "ace" if you see the cover or goggle it, it defines it as "a person who excels at a particular sport or other activity". In English, a phantom expertise in "activities". (If you know what I mean...)

● Why are the titles just words?
Answer: I thought that they were beautiful and mysterious, and we can learn new things along the way, right?

● Why not start towards the sex scene?
Answers: 1. It needs to have a plot instead of a PWP (Plot, what plot?) 2. I learned that we need to get used to the character more better rather then start with sex and bam! I don't like that.

● What's with you not saying panties?
Answer: I'm 13 years old, I'm still too embarrassed to say that. Sorry, but that's how I roll.

● Is their going to be a "creator's choice"
Answer: Yes, later on.

● Do I know a thing about the sex tricks?
Answer: Yes, from positions to BDSM to even the sex toys. Yes, I'm always the Internet troll.

● Is it limited?
Answer: No, it can be whatever you comment me about.

● Why not on your first account: ENiahP12
Answer: Because I can.

  If there are more questions or any scenarios you want to give me, feel free to tell me.