Shemomedjamo

Shemomedjamo: verb (Gregorian): to continue eating past the point of being full because the food tastes so good
_____________________________________________________
(Dedicated to Ga-in. Prepare yourself for this! And I'm surprised that there's no plot in this...)

(Camille)
"Taemin...wake up. Breakfast is ready for you," I shook him as he was in deep sleep. He was waking up as I gave him a tray full of food next to him. Taemin got up to rub his eyes as he saw me. "Jagiya, what time is it?" He asks yawning. I answered, "Time to eat, Mr. Ace. And congrats on the new album." "Thanks for the two. And why aren't you showing my markings?" He pouts as I knew what he was talking about. I was wearing my black and white underclothes after last night. We're not friends with benefits, I'll tell you that. But we love each other a lot so what's the deal?

"I felt cold?" I answered with sarcasm this time. Taemin gave me that serious yet seductive stare and crawled to me. "I like when you have my marks all over you. I want everyone to know who you belong to," He glided his tongue from my mound all the way inside my bra. I bit my lip with fluster then regained my strength to back away. "I'm not your breakfast, that's your breakfast. Plus, I'll be at the kitchen if you need me--" "MILLE!! Lay next to me!" He whines behind my back. Chuckling, I walked away with my arm being the right turn signal. Such a kid...

I sighed, washing the pan that I cooked with. Rethink about last night. Just for at least three rounds. The two of us on a very warm night. One was me with my arms bounded on the headboard. Two I was on my hands and knees. The other...I just had to be on top. I did the best I could, I'm not the greatest as much as giving head, as what Taemin said. My legs were squeezed together, not trying to be wet again down there. Then I felt hands snake down there.

"W-What the...?" I then turned around to see that familiar stare. "You really didn't have to give me all of that food. I wasn't hungry for it anyway. What I want is your wet pussy all over me." He turned me around, kissing me roughly until I was cornered to the counter. I knew that he's always energetic but damn...

(3rd person)
Taemin hungrily ripped off Camille's bra off, not having a care in the world of where it left off. She stopped him for a second, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Not so rough this time. I'm still sore," She tried to give him a cute face to make him chuckle. "But I want you sore, Camille. Just sore all over so you won't walk at all for a month," He whispers in her ear before going to her right nipple. "Hah! Not h-here!" She begs while gripping the marble platform. Licking her nub, he asks, "Where else? We practically fucked everywhere in this place except here." Not everywhere. Mainly the bedroom, bathroom, now kitchen.

He kisses further down, pulling down her underwear with his teeth, licking up her thigh. "On the counter then," Taemin smirks teasingly. Blushing, Camille hopped up the counter to make contact with the cold surface. She didn't spread her legs much as she was too embarrassed. "You're so hard to get, Mille," He forced them open and buried his face in. (A/N ultimate #savagebeastmode!) "Ah! Taemin!" She shouts, defenseless in pleasure. Her back was arched, holding onto the cabinet for no reason. "I want it all over me, so I'm getting it all over me," He demands before biting her clit. "Hah! Not there!" She yelps. Taemin was so hungry for her cunt. So much that he just left some of the food aside for her. He was an animal, eating Camille out like a eating its prey.

It didn't take long for her to come all over him, as promised. She was so embarrassed that it had to be like this on the counter that she had to clean up later. Her legs were shut tightly, getting off to pout at him. "You're being sensitive again, Mille," He giggles pecking her cheek. Glaring, she went down on her knees and took off his boxers (that he surprisingly put on).

"Camille, you don't have to-- hah!" His sentence stopped as he felt a little finger tap on his tip. Camille giggles before taking all of him in. "Oh shit...hah..." Taemin's eyes were all over the place, leaning on the counter while the other hand was gripping her hair. He knows for damn sure that her head was the best that he could get out of everything at a time like this. No matter what. "Do you like it?" She questions with a smile. He chuckles, "You know how much I love it. Ah...like that." Her tongue was swirled all over the slit, sucking back again to clamp down on it a bit. "Such a tease, Mille..." Taemin loved the way she does this to him. The way she kisses his lips. The way she laughs. He loved everything about Camille, especially during intercourse like this.

"Dammit...I can't hold on much longer!" It was a warning that she could care less about. Bobbing her head faster, compressing the space he had in her mouth and his member. "Oh dear god...I-- hah!" He felt his stomach uncoil, spilling his semen down her throat. Swallowing all of it, she stood back up to give him a (salty assed) kiss. "If you want me, take me," She smirks, feeling him up his chest. Shooting her a sharp gaze, Taemin turned her forcefully around, back facing him. Forcefully pushing inside of her, she shouts at the intrusion to let her lay down on the counter. "No matter how many time we fuck, you're always so fucking tight," He "compliments" while thrusting hard inside of her.

"Ahh! Taemin!" She moans loudly. This always happens: rough treatment. The good kind. So good that just makes Camille come for him. "That's it, Camille. Scream my name so everyone could hear," He demands, taking all he has to her right now. Her ribs were hitting the edge a lot, not being able to even stand up on her own. But it was subsiding from the pleasure. Like everything else was faded to this void of nothing but them. "Can I...? Please..." She requests, thinking that Taemin should know this by now. Giggling, he nods in her shoulder to say yes.

Her fingers crawled down to her throbbing clit, rubbing it so hard and fast that it felt like it needed to bleed. "Ahh~! I can't! Hah...anymore!" Camille's back was arched so much, laying her head on his shoulder. "I always love it when you do that...don't worry, I'm almost there too," He kisses her cheek before grasping onto the cabinet and pounded deep and hard into her. Just a few more thrusts sent them overboard, letting the cum leak out of her to her shins. Their breathing was so uneven, but they had to keep themselves close to feel their heartbeats.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Jagiya," Taemin was back to happy-go-lucky again, hugging her tight since he saw her limping. She just had to chuckle at his childish personality. Not technically childish, but his normal self.

(I tried doing this at a family reunion/birthday party that lasted for six hours! Be happy that this is done)