chapter 1 - mondstadt

Paimon: well what are you waiting for let's go!

Vasco: wait where exactly we are going?

Lumine: I think paimon mentioned about the statue something something.

Paimon: it's the statue of the seven! Each nation has its own statue!

Vasco: so what exactly are we doing with a statue?

Paimon: well paimon heard that some people get elemental powers by touching the statue.

Hearing this made Vasco excited because of his dream of being superhero and having a power to save others.

Vasco: wait powers?!? What powers?!

Paimon: well there's 7 powers known as elements such as anemo, hydro, electro, geo, dendro, cryo, and pyro!

Vasco: what?

Lumine: she means you can get air, water, lightning, rock, plant, ice and fire

Hearing this Vasco was excited and happy and also was fascinated that you can control elements.

Vasco: woah!! So you can control this water and fire? It's like pokemon!

Paimon: uhhh... what's pokemon?

Vasco: it's a show that I watched backed then. there's cool creatures that control electricity, fire, black thingy, and some cool rainbow stuff!

Paimon: well paimon thinks that. this pokemon you mentioned are awesome!

Lumine: creatures that can control the elements?. Hmmm. Sounds interesting but we should get moving.

Vasco: oh yeah! Let's go Vasco Jr!

The hydro slime happily wobbly on Vasco head. And they started to walk towards the statue, which was surrounded by water.

Vasco: hmm I think we should swim to get there...

Both him and lumine swam their way to the statue of seven, while. Paimon just float her way to the statue.

As they reached it. Both Vasco and lumine got up from the water and stood Infront of the statue.

Lumine: so is this the statue your talking about paimon?

Vasco: I'm still wet...

Paimon: yeah! But I don't know if it works though. I only heard people saying it.

Lumine: well why don't we give it a try?

Lumine then put her hand on the statue, suddenly. A gust of wind energy envelope lumine not before the energy dispersed into thin air.

Paimon: woah so it's actually true! Vasco. You should give it a try!

He nodded making his hand touch the statue on very long time.