chapter 3 - temple and becoming a knight

A/N: Yeah I'm back from the dead, seriously I've been on hiatus because of school I'll try updating this story as possible.

also theres new story on my profile you can read it if your interested.
______________________________________

Vasco and his op slime were standing on the temple determined as ever.

Vasco: well let's beat some bad guys!

He cracked his knuckles and the slime begun to fidget which you can tell by now it's excited.

POV - lumine

I was with kaeya, we're currently walking inside one of the thousand winds of temple.

Lumine: remind me why Vasco is the only one that go on the other temple?

Kaeya: oh his not alone, jean accompanied him I'm sure they'll be fine, especially with a slime that manage to fend off a storm terror.

Kaeya: if you don't mind, how did he find such a fascinating slime?

Lumine looked at kaeya and think back on their first encounter.

Lumine: well let's just say we happened to met eachother and attacked by the slimes but he just went in and grabbed the slime saying it's cute, and oh he named it "basco"

Kaeya looked at lumine, his gaze focusing on her while they were walking which made lumine a bit uncomfortable.

Kaeya: well apart from that it's rare for monsters to show kindness especially slimes.

Kaeya looked forward as they were walking they heard a groan and growling noises which they put their guard up

Kaeya: everyone be ready...

Lumine summoned her dull sword and Lisa opened her book as a lightning begun to dance around her.

And then hilichurls showed up running at them including pyro slimes.

Kaeya: freeze!

Kaeya plunge his sword forward releasing a frosty and chilling air freezing the enemies.

Lumine then rushed forward using her dull blade to slash at the hilichurls and used her elemental skill

Lumine: wind blade!

Using the air vortex of her skill as the anemo turned into blue due to kaeya's cryo elemental which caused a reaction dealing more damage to the enemies as they all dissipate

Lumine just stood there and looking at her dull blade

Lumine: I wonder how this dull blade don't even break and still sharp...

Back to Vasco POV.

Vasco and Jean can be seen fighting off slimes and hilichurls Inside the temple.

Jean: on your right!

Vasco turned right and kick the hilichurl that was about to bash him with a cub which vaporized the hilichurl because of Vasco rediculous strength.

Jean: hmmm...

Taking advantage of this jean begun to taunt the hilichurls to Vasco confusion, jean begun to run around to take the hilichurls attention to her as they gather up.

Jean used her elemental skill as a wind begun to form on the edge of her blade making the hilichurls gathered in one place forcing them up on the air.

Jean: Vasco! Now!

Vasco getting the signal running towards to the piled up hilichurls and grabbed his leg like a spring

Vasco: brekdak's forbidden skill: low compress kick!