chapter Two: chubby anna??

Killian
Today was just another day of my mom bleeding my ears with thoughts of how I'm getting old and don't have a child while my younger siblings were either married or in a committed relationship.

I guess I wasn't made to be married one, and  I could get my pick of women anytime I damned wanted to.

Besides i am in a relationship with kelly. Kelly was my father's pa until we started having sex and we hit it off from there. But she definitely isn't ready for kids and I'm not ready for marriage.

Well until my mom started pestering me for a grandchild and my father putting that stupid clause on the contract .
I'm killian hart,new york's most eligible bachelor, king of the ladies, 31 year old billionaire and a man of power. Why do I need to tie myself down to a woman or child?.

Well I'm not against the prospect of having a baby, it's just that all the women I have been with are not fit enough to be the mother of my offspring.
They were loose women who will open their legs to anything that has influence and power, they were gold diggers and spoilt brats including kelly, she's too much of a brat herself. But the sex is good so i can't actually complain.

"Killian! Killian you boy are you even listening to me" I heard my mom yell.
Oh that's right, she was talking. I completely zoned out "you need to settle down baby, you can't live this life forever" she sobbed, "I know mom and I'll give you the grandchild you desperately want". She squealed giving me a bone crushing hug.

So ladies and gentlemen this is how I found myself in my office 7o'clock a week later with girls going in and out of my office with a smile coming in and scowls going out.
They were all in for the money and fame
They were whores and gold diggers, none of them even have a decent background.
I was already having a headache and my hr was interviewing people for the space of my personal secretary.
I looked at my watch and the time was 9:01 letting out a sigh I concluded that today was a waste, maybe tomorrow will be better
How hard could it be to just find one decent girl to give me a child?, I heard the door to my office open and I was about finishing up on some documents so I said "good morning, so can I have your file?" I saw a file being dropped on the table with a perfectly manicured finger "good morning sir, my name is.." before she could complete her sentence I looked up and met the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes I've seen so far and my stupid brain could only utter two words from my past that have come to haunt me and probably be the mother of my baby, "chubby anna???" She looked into my eyes and a look of realization painted her face, "oh shit" it was really her, it was Anna fairchild and chubby anna wasn't so icky anymore.

She was different! Beautiful!.