chapter five: contract

Killian
I know what I did was unfair but it had to be done. It was a way for me to avoid the problems my mother was giving me and since she refused to be cordial with all the women that I've introduced to her she leaves me with no choice.

I stepped out of my home office when I heard claire's voice
"Sir? Your mother is here" she said quietly with her head down. Why the hell will my mother be here, what does she want this time.
I went down to the living area and saw her in the couch legs folded.
"Hi mum"I bent down to give her a kiss on the cheek, "Don't hi mum me, you have forgotten about your poor old mother" I sighed getting prepared for her long speech of how insensitive I am
"You don't even call me , what if I died ? You wouldn't call to see if I'm alive, you want me to die without grandchildren" she sobbed " no one to call me grandma and no little feet running around this cold mansion" she's just being dramatic right now.
"Mum it's ok, you're not going to die, and besides you'll have grandchildren maybe months from now" I muttered the last words not really sure if she heard me. "Oh my! You're getting married??" With wide eyes I replied "no mother" she looked confused "Then how will you give me grandchildren"
"I don't need to get married to have a child"
"Then who is carrying your child?, I hope it's not one of those whores you fool around with" she sneered. "No mother, you'll love her I promise" " she's the kind of girl you'll want to give you grandbabies" I said with a smile, and she's also the kind of girl I'll most definitely want to have a baby with. She's perfect with her hazel eyes and upturned nose with the perfect set of lips, we'll make cute little babies together.

Next day

I got to the office by 7 and called my lawyer to draft up a contract in time for me to give anna.
Thinking about anna I remembered that I didn't really tell her when to meet me. Picking up my phone I went to my call logs and dialed her number , she picked up after the fifth ring,
"Hello, killian? " her voice came through, my name on her lips sounded like a fucking melody, if saying my name alone sounded like this then imagine her moaning my name. I felt myself get hard, when her voice came through again I remembered that I was on a call
"Yes, I want to let you know that you should be at the cafe by 12 that will be my lunch break"
"Alright, I'll be there" I hung up when I heard her reply. This will be a long day.

12:03
I strolled into the cafe and looked around seeing anna at the counter probably making an Order .
She wore a white floor length gown
With her ginger hair in braids. She still looks as tempting as the first time I saw her. I went to an empty table and sat down when I looked up she was already at my table
"You kept me waiting" I smirked and looked at the time  "but I'm just 6 minutes late".
"It doesn't matter you're still late'she sneered
"Well I brought the contract so just read it and sign" she took it from me and went through it.
"No" I looked up to see what she meant by no "who drafted this damn contract" I was confused
"My lawyer did"
"It says here that I can only get an ivf once and if it doesn't work we'll have to use natural methods"
"And what's the problem with that?"..

Please like , vote and comment🤗🤗