Baby I'm yours

Continuing...

Me: I'll be there in ten darling.

I throw on the first pair of clothes I could find and run out the door of my apartment and out to the car.

When I get to her door I ring the doorbell but instead of her opening the door I get an text saying "You look hot. The door is open, find me ;)" FUCK I'm screwed, AND horny.
I rush in and when I take of my shoes I realize that I've never been herE before.. I make a quick run through the bottom floor I go back towards the door and up the stairs. I open the first door to the left and there she is. The room was dark and had purple led lights, low music was playing in the background I believe. Nor too sure since my head was throbbing with the pace of my heart. She laid spread out sideways on the bed with just a bra and panties. They were matching in black lace. "Fuck" I exclaim "Oh you're that horny are you? Get over here." She answer and I'm weak in the knees. I walk over, I try and look somehow sexy but it's not easy when your legs are like spaghetti. When I get to the bed I crawl up from the bottom of the bed and up between her legs. I put my arms next to her head. "You look sexy, for me?". "Oh, only for you" she says in a way I hadn't really expected. She never fails to surprise me.

Her hands go around my wrists and slowly turn so that she's now on top of me. Oh that's what she's doing. "I believe I owe you from last time". "Oh don't worry, you don't have to if you don't want to" I say since I really don't want her to do something she might regret. "But what if I do? Would that be a problem?" "No of course not darling, I'm all yours" I say not really thinking of how that came out. "Wow you are? Will you be a good girl for me?" She say as she moves her hand down my body to my pussy, on top of my sweatpants. "Fuck, uhm" I can't get any words out. As if it would help she started slowly and carefully rub her fingers up and down "will you? Use your words hun" FUCK. "I can't promise anything." I say cocky, didn't go too well.

She started dragging my pants down and putting her fingers to my panties and soon she was inside them too. I close my eyes in pleasure. She went faster, still not fingering, she gave me a soft but lustful kiss that ended with a lip bite. "No answer? Okay" and then she stopped all movement and went back a bit. "No, fuck. Yes yes I will" I say in desperation. "You will what? Tell me" "I will be your good girl!" I exclaim, more desperate for every second she's away from me. "Oh wow, good girl." She said calmly as she started to move her fingers again on top of my underwear. She started kissing my neck as well and leaving nice purple marks that would have to be covered up with makeup later. I never knew I was this easy to get turned on. I've never experienced it before in this way.

I look up and see her over me, I choose to focus on her movements. I look down to look at her in her eyes. Now she's starting to move one of her fingers to the hole and slowly push it in. It hurts a bit so I clench my jaws and she noticed. She made sure it was okay to continue and I nodded yes, she took the finger out again and pushed it into my mouth for lubricant. It was an unexpected move but I let her, I'm all hers now and she gets to do whatever she wants to.

(A/N: Wow I did continue this story, unexpected right? Haha but I really need yalls help, I have writer's cramp.. Oh well. But wow look at those views!! It amazes me, and makes me feel special. Love all of you! Bye for now)