Chapter - 6 - Hotel

After what seemed like an eternity, you finally arrived at the hotel. You skillfully maneuver your vehicle into the parking garage and retrieve your purse before heading out in search of the elevator.

The elevator comes into view and you step inside upon arriving at the lobby. The lobby was deserted, and upon arrival, you had to walk down a lengthy corridor to access the second elevator that ascended to the fifth floor, where his room was located.

Upon arriving at the designated room number, you proceeded to knock on the door. However, there was no immediate response from the person inside. As soon as he opens the door after a few knocks, your jaw drops in astonishment You momentarily froze for a second. He wore black shorts but no shirt. His well-defined chest and chiseled abs were impressive. He was incredibly attractive, almost beyond belief. You found yourself in the presence of the love of your life, yet you were at a loss for words. Your heart was pounding so hard that it felt like it might burst out of your chest.

"Welcome y/n! I've been expecting you." With a gracious smile, Namjoon bows respectfully and extends his hand toward you. As you extended your hand, he grasped it firmly and drew you into the room, shutting the door with a resounding click.

"Hello, Namjoon." That's all you could say. At the moment, you were too stunned to speak and were simply absorbing everything. The experience seemed surreal. The room that he reserved was stunning, featuring a king-size bed and a luxurious jacuzzi.

"Oh my. You look hotter than the picture. God damn, you're insanely beautiful. So fucking hot. It's insane." Please take a seat on this couch for a moment. I have some questions. To begin with. Could you please share with me who your bias is and how long you've been an army?"

"Five years and my bias is standing right in front of me. You're the one." A soft giggle escapes your lips, accompanied by a faint blush that tinges your cheeks.

"FUCK YES! Oh, thank God! I feel so lucky and incredibly honored." A broad grin spread across his face, his eyes alight with anticipation.

"My final questions for now because I want to taste every inch of your body so we'll do the talking later. Are you a virgin? If not are you on birth control? Do you have any limits? And do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I'm not a virgin. Yes, I'm on the pill and I don't have any limits. And no I don't have a boyfriend."

"Come here. I want to fuck that pussy raw. I want to feel you. Let's do the talking later and let's remove that dress."

Namjoon leans in to assist you with removing your dress. As soon as he realized that you weren't wearing any panties, he closed his eyes briefly and let out a deep growl.

FUCK!" His voice boomed with such force that it echoed through the room.

"You're not wearing any panties?!" He exclaimed in disbelief, his eyes widening as he noticed your lack of underwear. His words were but a whisper, his breaths growing heavier.

"Mhm.. no panties. I thought I'd make it easier for you in case you noticed me and brought me backstage or something." A soft moan escaped your lips as you teasingly rubbed two fingers over your clit.

"Holy shit babe. Not only I noticed you. My staff noticed you and they were spamming my phone talking about you and the moment I saw your picture I fucking lost it. I wanted to bring you backstage but there was too much going on and it was too risky. But let's talk about it later. I want to taste you." Namjoon knelt down, placing his hands on your knees and positioning himself between your legs.

He parted your legs and planted a tender kiss on your clit, using his lips to delicately suck and pull on it in a rhythmic motion. His tongue swirled rapidly around your clit, sliding down to your needy hole and moving up and down repeatedly between your slit.