Chapter - 13 - Kitchen

After a quarter of an hour spent lying in bed, you muster the fortitude to rise and recommence the task of tidying the abode. Another hour was spent tending to the laundry and tidying up the household. By the time the chores were completed, the clock had struck one in the afternoon. Feeling fatigued, a brief shower was taken before opting for the convenience of delivery. Retrieving the phone, an order was promptly placed for sustenance. As the patronage of the eatery was being secured, a message from Jungkook graced your phone's screen.

Jungkook: Hey y/n we just got done with the meeting I'm on my way to have lunch with the members. We should be at your place in about two hours or so. Do you want me to bring you anything?

Y/n: Hey Kookie. No, I'm fine. I ordered some delivery. You can bring some drinks if you want to.

Jungkook: Ok. I'll let you know when we're on our way to your place.

Y/n: Ok see you soon.

As the phone lay charging, you looked through your closet in search of the perfect attire. Your eyes settled on a fetching pink mini skirt and a pristine white tank top. With a deft hand, you retrieved a matching pink thong from your dresser and slipped it on. The sound of the doorbell echoes through the house, prompting me to make my way toward the front door. As the door creaks open, the delivery man stands before you, bearing a tantalizing tray of cuisine. With a grateful nod, you accept the offering and make your way to the kitchen. Retrieving a chilled bottle of iced tea from the refrigerator, you settle in at the dining table to savor the flavors before you.

Upon finishing your meal and cleaning up, you retreat to your private quarters to tend to your hair. With her long locks cascading down her back, it took her an additional hour to meticulously style her hair and apply a touch of light makeup.

The sound of the doorbell echoed through the house, prompting you to make your way to the front door. As you approached, you couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation. Peering through the small hole, you caught a glimpse of Jungkook and Namjoon standing outside.

The moment the door creaks open and they step inside, Namjoon's grip on the bag loosens and he scoops you up in his arms, planting a fervent kiss on your lips.

"God I missed you. I was desperate to see you again. To feel you. Is not the same on camera." Namjoon disengaged from the kiss and gently lowered you to the ground. He retrieved the bags and strolled purposefully toward the kitchen.

With a gentle click, Jungkook shut the door behind him, his bag dropping to the floor with a soft thud. He wrapped his strong arms around you, pulling you close to him in a warm embrace. His lips press against yours with a fervor that ignites a flame within you. The intensity of his kiss leaves you breathless as you surrender to the moment. The touch of his lips was both tender and fervent. A gentle sigh emanated from his mouth as he parted from the embrace.

"Let me help you with that." With a swift motion, you seized the bag and led the group toward the kitchen.

"Ah, hyung that's why we couldn't find you for a while." With a light-hearted chuckle, Jungkook shakes his head and delicately takes the bag from your grasp, placing it on the kitchen counter for a brief moment.

"You can't complain Jungkookie you had her an entire night and slept with her. I couldn't stay because I had an interview early in the morning and I had stuff to do at home. And I was desperate for her." Namjoon chuckled softly as he assisted Jungkook in retrieving the alcohol from the bag.

"That was insane." A soft giggle escapes your lips.

"Nah. Tonight's gonna be insane," With a sly grin, Jungkook deftly retrieves three shot glasses from the cabinet and skillfully opens a bottle of soju. He fills each glass to the brim and extends one towards you with a mischievous glint in his eye.

Namjoon grasps a shot glass, while Jungkook mirrors his movements and grabs the other one.

"For Y/n!" Jungkook exclaimed, his voice echoing through the empty halls. As the glasses were raised and a shot was taken.

You indulged in a series of soju shots, keeping pace with the lively conversation between Jungkook and Namjoon.

"So hyung now that we have the time I want to know how did you find y/n? Because you already know that I bumped into her at the Cafe and I was hypnotized by her beauty. Like I had to have her and here we are. But how about you hyung?" As Jungkook polished off the last drop of soju, his mind wandered aimlessly. He then proceeded to crack open three cans of beer, offering one each to you and Namjoon.

With a casual sip of his beer, Namjoon began to speak. "Well, Jungkookie I already told you she was at my concert and you already saw what she was wearing that night."

"I'm surprised they let me in like that." A giggle escapes your lips.

"But hyung wasn't it like 200 other armies at your concert and it was dark, wasn't it? And weren't you backstage before the concert?"

"Yes, but the staff saw her and took a picture of her and send it to me. They were spamming my phone with her picture and talking about her and I had to have her so I made it happen one way or another. I had to get to her without being noticed and here we are."

You all continued to consume soju and beer, one after the other, while engaged in conversation. After some time had passed, you all became intoxicated and consumed by desire. Tensions began to rise and the situation quickly spiraled out of hand. The entirety of the alcohol had been consumed, save for a scant selection of red wine bottles.