Dating Minnie from [G] i-dle Would Include:

• Minnie met you for the first time when she sat in a small cozy café that sold green tea. She admired you when you read a book with a mug of green tea on the table. Her cheeks flushed red when you caught her staring. After a while she decided to join you which caused a beautiful relationship and friendship to blossom slowly.
• You asked her out on a date after being friends for a few months.
•Minnie often takes the lead in your relationship and friendship. Mostly in your awkward and obvious moments. Which get caused by your shy introvert personality.
•You would pout with puppy eyes when she wasn't around you. You make grabby hands and cuddle with her when one of you feels bad about something. Which is very often caused by her
missing dates due at work as an idol.

•Minnie loves to photograph. You supported her hobbies with your whole heart. Sometimes you buy her good quality cameras or model for her.
•You tried to go at as many concerts and tours as possible for [G] i-dle since you wanted to support the love of your life and your best friends.
•Minnie buy's you every merchandise and blushes when you wear merchandise with her name or face on it. She knows you look absolutely glorious in the merchandise.
•You go shopping with her whenever you go on a vacation or when you go on tour with them. If you can't join her on tour then she buys you reminders.

•Minnie squealed loudly when you brought two tickets for Troye Sivan concert. Since you knew how she loves the celebrity. Let's just say you both had the time of your lives. Especially Minnie who had no voice and sore muscles after the concert.
•You ask her to marry her in the middle of [G] i-dle concert. Her bandmates cried and recorded everything with their phone's. Especially the staff. She cried and said three times 'Yes.'
•Minnie couldn't wait to marry in the night time on the beach in the moonlight. That's her magical dream wedding.
•You learn how to play piano since Minnie is a good teacher. Every touch felt magical in your opinion. The first song you learned on piano was one last time by Ariana Grande.

•Minnie married you at night time on the beach in the moonlight. You looked absolutely glorious in one of the most beautiful white dresses. Everyone cried and laughed at the wedding. Especially at the reception when stories about lives got told. Her bandmates, blackpink, Got7 and Sorn definitely embarrassed her with their stories about younger Minnie.
•You spent the honeymoon in Bora Bora, Rom, Venedig, Bangkok, Paris and Barcelona for a few weeks. Let's just say you had so much fun that you both didn't wanna go back at South Korea.
•Minnie's family loved you like a family member by DNA. Her brother's always told you that you are the best sister in law. They told Minnie not to hurt you. Since you couldn't hurt a fly in their opinions.
•You wake her up with slow kisses that change into open butterfly kisses. When she is awake you attack her whole face with kisses. Your hands would roam her side's under the nightwear. From her rib cage's to the hips and thighs. Sweet words would shared and she would pull you closer into her body before you could get off the queen sized bed.