Heated (Rated M)

I woke up with a burning sensation on my neck and along my cheeks. I was laying down, my head resting on something slightly warm. Someone's hands gently were stoking my hair. I opened my eyes to see Tao's face looking into the distance in a dimly lit room. I groaned and he looked down at me.
"Thank god, I thought you were never gonna wake up." Tao smiled softly and bent down kissing my forehead. I started to sit up but flinched in pain then Tao made me lay my head back down on his thigh. "Take it easy Mavi.. you lost a lot of blood.." he stroked my hair again softly holding my hand in his. I looked up at his face again and saw dried blood and new gashes on his face, neck, and chest. His shirt was torn in places.
"Tao... what happened." I asked softly.
"We got our assess kicked, that what happened." I heard Baekhyun's voice echo in the small room dimly light by just a crack under the door. He sighed and turned around to me, dry blood dragged from his lip to his chin. He sat down next to me and took my other hand. "What happened Mavi..." he talked quiet.
"I was with Hyuk and that girl must have stopped by and found me..." I spoke quiet too.
"What about those boys? Did they do anything?" He asked.
"No, they tried to stop her but..." I trailed off.
"But what?" Tao asked.
"They seem to be attached to her in some, unexplainable, tortuous way.." I was trying to find the words. Suddenly we heard a few screams come from a distance followed my faint moans. I shivered and turned away from the door facing Baekhyun and my back to Tao. Baekhyun smiled softly trying to comfort me. I tilted my head to the side and moved my hair away. Baekhyun flinched at the sight of my torn up inked neck.
"How bad is it?" I asked.
"Pretty bad..." he sighed out hovering his hand over it. He pulled his hand away and moved his body against the wall sitting next to Tao. I managed to sit up myself and face them, my neck burned and so did my cheek. I ran my hand along my cheek. She gave me half a Chelsea Smile. What didn't hurt was my lips. I bit down on the rings in my lips and tasted the cold metal and blood left over.
"Your lips don't hurt?" Tao asked me.
"No." I said.
"That's good the I guess." Baekhyun said.
"How do we get out of here?" I asked.
"There is no out. We looked." Tao sighed quietly. The room became silent. Faded screams and moans came from under the door every once in a while. We all sat and I held hands with Tao and Baekhyun sitting in between them. Tao nuzzled his face in the side of neck that wasn't all cut up. I felt his hit breath against my neck and took in and out a deep breath. Baekhyun set his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. I gripped both their hands tight and they gripped right back. If we weren't so frightened, we may have fallen asleep like this.
The hall suddenly filled with echoes outside the door of foot steps. Tao and Baekhyun perked up and then held me between them protective of me. The foot steps stopped outside the door and they where not heals clicking. The door unlocked and opened showing Leo in the door fame. I stood up from Tao and Baekhyun but they followed my lead. Leo walked in and grabbed my hand dragging me out.
"Stop! Let her go!" Baekhyun yelled at Leo. He ignored that request and pushed Tao and Baekhyun back as he dragged me out and slammed the door.
"Leo what are you doing?" I asked as he dragged me off to the side. He gripped my arm and his eyes lit up bright orange.
"Shut up." He growled under his breath, his voice was musky and he gripped my wrist tight, the tattoos on his arms lit up like his eyes. Suddenly he pushed me against the wall and pinned my hands over my head. His face was only centimetres from mine, his breath hot and extremely heavy. I shivered under him. He was hot but, I didn't know him...
He pressed his lips roughly against mine and I could tell he was out of control. His kiss was rough and sloppy. With his free hand he slid his hand up my shirt. His cold hand traced my sides and i let out a gasp, he pulled his lips from my mouth and kissed down your neck sucking on my soft spot which he found immediately. I let out a small moan unwillingly.
His hand slid up between my chest and back down to my sides. He let go of my hands and lifted up my shirt kissing from just below my chest down to the hem of your pants. I felt his hot heavy breaths on my skin and my mind begun to spin. What was going on? Why was he seducing me and why was it working?
Leo licked the skin above my pants and I let out a deep breath. I wanted him now. Badly. Even given the situation I and the guys were in, I didn't care. I looked down at him and he looked up at me a smile on his lips. He let go of my shirt and his lips found mine again. I ran my hands through his hair and he growled in my ear. "You want me don't you?" His hips grinded into me and I could feel him.
"Y-yes I managed to squeak out between moans. He smirked and nibbled my ear and slid his hand down my pants rubbing me over my underwear teasing me. I moan loud, loud enough I knew the boys could head me.
"That's to bad isn't it..." He quickly pulled completely away grin me and licked his fingers. "Tasty." He grabbed me by the neck and dragging me back to the dark room throwing me in still hot and bothered. I heard the door look behind me as Tao caught me.
"What the fuck." Baekhyun said. "We heard your moans." He said. I was still on a high from Leos teasing hardly hearing him. I just pulled away from Taos arms and kissed Baekhyun roughly. I breathed out after he stared to kiss back.
"Please... help..."