chapter 2

Sophia's pov

Flashback
While enjoying my good morning sleep, I subconsciously felt someone tap my feet and calling my name

"Sophia" he called again

I opened my eyes lazly and my vision was gently becoming clear. I raised my head to see an handsome young man, probably around my age. He was sending me an heart worming smile that definitely sent a little shiver down my spine.

wow he is handsome and he was the kind of man I would have daydreamed of having if he wasn't my boyfriend, my Jeremiah.

He bought me a cup of tea in a pink flowered tray and Currently placing it on the table close to the bed.

"How did you sleep babe" he asked tugging the hair on my face to the back of my ear, definitely another shiver.

I said nothing

"Here, I brought you tea and when you're done, I made you breakfast come eat" he added and waiting for an answer as if to prove if I hadn't magically lost my voice since last night

I raised my duvet up to my cheek because I was blushing at how this man cared so much for me

"Thank you Jeremiah" I said smiling under the duvet as my eye shined like an happy little child.

I liked this life. I like jeremiah-- oh did I say like, I love jeremiah. His existence in my life has somehow brought me so much peace including emotional peace and freedom.
I have somehow being able to love jeremiah and grind my past behind. His love set me free. I can't believe I get this man all to my self.

I blushed at my thought again while he went in to give me a forehead kiss and headed downstairs.

Flashback (2 years ago)

"I want to be happy" I said through tears placing my head back down

"You can never be happy sophia, get that" she said and they both laughed

"Happy? your birth parent are not even happy to have you, it started there" second girl said and they laughed again

I was boiling and filled with anger but at the same time, I was helpless. They are right.

She bent down to raise my head so that my eyes could meet hers. I was kneeling and had both of my hands on the ground.

"I'm sorry sophia, but you're stuck with us here. I'm sure father and mother felt pity for you that's why they adopted you, or why would they?" She asked smiling and definitely not expecting an answer from me

"You could have just stayed in your foster home to avoid all of this" she finally added and pushing away my face.

The elder sister has a blonde hair sitting just above her shoulders. Her name is Emily. The younger one has brown hair just like me, you could barely tell how long her hair is because she always has it tired up but you could tell it's longer than Emilys'. Her name is Charlotte. They both have pointed nose that fits them so perfectly but Emily is white skinned and Charlotte is brown skinned.