Fullmetal and Blue Flame Alchemists pt 1

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Aaliyah.

{Opening song}

*Central Command Rooftops*

"Ah damnit! The Colonel's never gonna let us out of here, is he?" Edward ask. "Guess not." Aaliyah sigh. "And we already bought our tickets to Liore too. Does this mean we're not going?" Alphonse ask. "I don't know Al." Aaliyah said standing up from sitting.

"For now let's just get this over with, ok?" Ed ask. "Right." Aaliyah agreed standing next to Ed. "You lead the way brother." Al said as the trio ran off.

*Central City Streets*

Ed, Aaliyah, and Al ran through the city when they heard footsteps and yells of shock and pain. "Looks like he's here. Al, Ally and I want you to run to the other side of the alley. Wait for my signal so you can attack the guy." Ed ordered.

While they were running, Aaliyah transmuted a lance-like spear and threw it in the alleyway causing a circuit while the mysterious man jump out of the way.

"That alchemy." He said. "What a nasty thing to do." The guy noticed two people walking out of the darkness of the alleyway. "You of all people should know great deeds require great sacrifice; isn't the law of Equivalent Exchange?" The guy asks with cruelty in his voice.

"Save your breath, the laws of alchemy don't justify murder," Ed said while he get Aaliyah's lance, and transmuted it into a spiked bat with his face on it. And Aaliyah unmerged behind him, was starting her hands burst in flames. "No transmutation circle?!" The guy muttered in shock.

"Don't be too impressed; now!" Ed called. Al made it to an alleyway in time and try to punch the guy but he ducked. Ed and Aaliyah tried to attack the man with his spike bat and her fired a ball but the man steamed the fire from hitting him. He quickly got up and kick Al out of the way. Ed attacked again only to have the man block it with his arm again.

He then uses his water-boiled alchemy powers on Ed's right arm but the only thing that hurt was the sleeve of his red coat which now reveals his automail arm. "What?" The man ask in shock when Al tried to attack him but he got thrown back.

"What? But I had you, any water there should have boiled." The man yelled in disbelief. "If it's any consolation you did ruin my coat." Ed stated. "An automail arm?" The man muttered in disbelief. Ed took his coat off as Al started standing up and the man took a closer look at them.

"Two young gifted alchemists, one who doesn't use transmutation circle, one who is a blue flame, and they have automail limb. I know you, you're the Fullmetal and Blue Flame Alchemists, Edward Elric and Aaliyah Martin." The man finally noticed who they are. He then look at Ed and Aliyah, then pointed at Al and Aaliyah.

"So... It's not you?" He asks a bit confused. "Well... um no I'm his younger brother Alphonse." Al scratches the back of his armor head in embarrassment. "But they're runts." The man insulted him while he's confused as Ed had an anime vein on his head while he should angrily:

"Oh yeah?! Can a runt do this?!" Ed clapped his hands and used his alchemy to trap the man between the walls with only his face showing. "I've heard the stories but still I've never imagined this; the Fullmetal and Blue Flame Alchemists. Are just a bunch of kids." That made snap Ed. "Don't call me little!" Ed put his hands on the ground as a huge stone fist punch the man sending him flying.

"You know brother, I don't think he was talking about your height just now." Al and Aaliyah sweatdropped at Ed's action. "Yea, he was only talking about our age not heights," Aaliyah stated as Ed stopped huffing and puffing in anger. "Well even if he wasn't, he still pissed me off." Ed shouted angrily. See Ed has 'short' anger problems. For Aaliyah, not anymore because people know that if you call her a weak or sweet innocent angel who doesn't hurt a soul, her demon side will come up and beat the people up into a pulp. That's why they don't call her weak anymore, although Edward don't get it and get confused. Of course, she doesn't mind being called little or short because she knows that Ed and Al will be taller than her someday. The only different thing is that she's only 2 inches taller than Ed.