That one time I can't recall; 2.

Heading back, I ate the croissant; quickly. I felt starved, well, because I was. I never knew how hungry I really was until I finished that croissant. I sipped the drink I had ordered, slowly walking along the sidewalk knowing their church didn't end until 2 hours. Luckily, I knew what time it was so I knew I could take time as long as I got back 30 minutes before they left the church.

Looking up at the first tree that began the woods, I felt a sharp sting in my back. I patted around my back, but there was nothing there- no liquid, no weapon, no taser, nothing. I stood there, shocked, until I began moving again. Moving towards the woods, I felt chills coursing through my sleep and food deprived body.

I entered the woods and the chills only got worst. I felt like a dry leaf in a winter, floating around aimlessly. But I wasn't floating in the wind, even when at times I wish I was. I was on the ground, walking through the thick woods. I wish I could tell why I had the chills, though.. it was mid-summer. Hotter than 85°F outside, yet I felt like I was in a blizzard.

Once I got to the back of my house, I felt eyes piercing my back, like someone was watching me. I turned around, and looked everywhere, but nobody was watching.. or atleast from what I found.. It felt like that until I rounded to my window, pulling myself up to the patio area, and climbing into my window.

I pulled myself into my cold, dark room. I closed the window behind me, and sat on my bed. I hugged my knees, aching in tiredness. I was too weak, that croissant was the only think I've ate in a whole week. I sighed, and then had a good idea.
I got out of my bed, and walked downstairs.

I opened the garage door, and grabbed the heavy axe my step-dad had kept hidden. I took a step away from anything near the swinging radius, and took a test. The air whooshed as the powerful axe swing through the air with enough force to cut off two heads. Good. I made everything look like I hadn't been there, and locked the door back on my way out, then headed upstairs.
<♪>
•10 HOURS LATER, MIDNIGHT•↓

I knew this was the time, I slipped out of my bed, and then I felt cold again. I turned towards my window and a white figure about 8 ft stood outside my window, with a black suit on. I stumbled back, creating a soft bump as I hit the floor, but not enough to wake anyone up. The figure spoke to me, "K1|L T±3M @LL, ππ@X." The figure then glitched, and disappeared, like it had teleported away.

I don't know why, but I listened. I took the heavy axe, and opened my door. I snuck down the hall to my step-sister's room, and then crawled on top of her, shoving the pillow over her head. Then, with my free hand I took the heavy axe, and slammed it into her head before she could scream. I then took out the axe with both hands, and took the bloody pillow off of her face. I then stepped to the side of her bed, and decapitated her.

I finished there, and walked to my step-brother's room. He was up, playing video games, but he had his headphones on and was too busy on his game to notice me come in. Pasted in his own sister's blood, I snuck behind him, and crashed the already bloody axe into his cranium. With that, his limp body fell back, and so did the chair. His head split open, spilling out his brain. "Messy." I said, my voice full of anger, but also happiness.

I took the blood drenched axe, and walked downstairs to my step-parents' room.

...
....
•will be continued later•
....
...