chapter 3

It was a quiet drive ww kinda just sat both unsure of ourselves yet calm and free. We get to this clearing in the woods far from anyone. He puts the car in park his strong hands still on the wheel clenching it tight. He stares for a second blanking out the window. Then he jumps up out of the car and pops the trunk. I turn in the seat and loom at him.
"What are you doing?" I ask puzzled but with a slight smile on my face.
"I found it!" He says
"Found what" I ask now very confused
"Hey if you are going to kill me and bury me in the woods tell me now so I can mentally prepare for it." I say starring at him with a wrinkle in my nose.
"No I'm not killing you. Look." He says holding up a blanket.
"What's that for?" I say laughing
"For this" he says laying it in the back seat
"Top on or top off." He says looking at me with a smile.
"I think I like my top off." I say teasing at the bottom of my shirt
" Oh no that's my job." He says.
Then he walks up the the passenger side opens up the door.
He takes his hand and places it on my thigh moving it slowly till its at the top of my jeans. He leans down and grabs my waist with both hands and puts me in the back seat on the car.
"So you are all cool with this right." He says looking at me.
"Yes I'm completely cool with it now let me take off your shirt." I say eyeing him like a lion on the hunt. He jumps in the back seat of the car pushing my legs apart to put his strong body on the seat. I grab the end of his shirt pulling it over his head. He leans down his lips almost touch mine but then he just hovers for a second then goes down and pulls my shirt of and kisses my breasts with passion.
He takes on of his hands and puts it on the back of the seat and with the other he goes down to the button of my pants and starts to undo them.
I feel him throbing on the inside of my leg I know what's about to happen I take my hands and put them at the edge of my jeans helping him to pull them off. He stops me from going all the way and takes his hand and places it on me rubbing and moving his fingers in a way that makes me feel so good like there is something inside of me trying to escape. He moves his body down and then finally pulls my jeans off dropping them on the car floor he looks up at me and smiles. But before he can even do anything I grab his waist and unbutton his pants I crave him and I'm tired of the teasing. He knows what I want and push my legs further apart and brings himself inside of me I feel him throbbing and moving as he pushing up against me. He goes faster and faster making me feel so good I dig my nails into his back with such sensation. But then like that he was done.
I throw my jeans and shirt back on hop back up in the passenger seat. He collects himself and hops in the driver's seat.
"So....that was fun." He says looking forward
"Yeah it was. We should do it again sometime how about tomorrow at 8:10 in the stair well to the band room that no one ever uses in the mornings." I say looking at him
"Wow seems like you have already thought about this." He says looking at me with a smile.
"No that's just my go to place." I say giving him a wink.
He laughs and says "want to go get drinks and the gas station or do you want me to drop you straight at home?"
"Let's go get drinks at the gas station in a bit dehydrated." We both laugh. We get drinks and he drops me off at home
"Had a really great time Sarah see you tomorrow."
"I had a great time to silas."
"Goodbye my lady" He says kissing my hand and looking up at me
"Ok stop now you're just embarrassing yourself, good bye." I say laughing and rolling my eyes.