𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍AGE DIRT𝐁𝐀𝐆!

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . ** . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

✧༺♥༻∞

❝ I have a dream about him

He rings my bell

I got gym class in half an hour

Oh, how he rocks

In Keds and tube socks❞

•°. *࿐ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(twilight fanfic!)

TEEN SPIRIT!

paul x fem!oc

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

LOLA DIAZ WAS A PERSON whom Paul had never anticipated being stuck with. She was the last individual on his list, the least likely candidate to become his imprint. She was the complete opposite of his usual type, not that he didn't find her attractive, but rather he was uncertain about how to navigate a connection with someone like her. His past experiences had revolved around the stereotypical girly girls who indulged in weekly nail appointments and always dressed to impress. 

Lola, on the other hand, defied those norms. She was different from what he was accustomed to, her demeanor and preferences set her apart. She preferred solitude and silence over socializing, a stark contrast to Paul's extroverted nature, where he thrived in lively parties and the company of others.This was a first for him. Paul never did not know what to do with girls, until Lola.

This unfamiliarity presented a new challenge for Paul. He had always been confident in his ability to charm and win over girls, but Lola seemed to be an enigma, someone resistant to his usual tactics. She didn't easily succumb to flattery or superficial gestures, instead preferring authenticity and genuine connection. Paul found himself at a loss for how to approach someone like her, someone who seemed uninterested in his usual charms.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

╰┈➤ ❝ I want to get to know you ❞ ༉‧₊˚✧

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PAUL LAHOTE WAS SOMEONE who had always been the subject of Lola's hallway crush. You know, the kind of crush where you find someone incredibly attractive and intriguing, but you never muster up the courage to truly get to know them because you believe there's no chance and your own shyness holds you back. 

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of crush Lola had on him. Paul was the epitome of everything she wouldn't typically go for, so she convinced herself that he would never look twice at a girl like her. He always seemed to be drawn to the girls who dressed elegantly and exuded femininity, the popular ones who were adored by everyone. Not that Lola cared much about fitting into those norms. She had accepted the fact that her alternative self would never catch the attention of someone like Paul.

That was until the unexpected happened, and Paul started to give Lola attention and engage her in conversation. It all began during a fortuitous hallway encounter , when they accidentally bumped into each other. Lola found herself caught off guard and bewildered by this sudden shift in dynamics.

Previously resigned to the notion that Paul would never pay her any mind, Lola couldn't help but feel a surge of confusion and mixed emotions. She questioned why he was taking notice of her now, after all this time. It left her grappling with a whirlwind of thoughts and uncertainties, unsure of how to navigate this newfound attention.

Seriously, why the fuck did he start to show interest?

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

╰┈➤ ❝ You?  You want to get to know me? ❞ ༉‧₊˚✧

╰┈➤ ❝ You? You want to get to know me? ❞ ༉‧₊˚✧

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

╰┈➤ ❝ why? ❞