CHAPTER FOUR

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

★。\|/。★

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 4: ANOTHER ENCOUNTER

-'๑'- ↳ " He doesn't know who I am"-'๑'-

★。\|/。★

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

LOLA COULDN'T SLEEP AT ALL THE NIGHT before, and she ended up pulling an all-nighter. When 8:30 AM finally rolled around, she decided to retreat to her family's garage, a space she had transformed into her very own creative haven. As she entered, the familiar scent of paint and wood greeted her, a comforting reminder of the countless hours she had spent here, lost in her thoughts, music, and her art.

However, today was not a good day for Lola. She knew it too. The blonde found herself feeling more anxious than usual. Her mind raced incessantly, a torrent of thoughts and emotions overwhelming her. Every attempt to focus on her art or music was met with restlessness and frustration.

She tried painting something on one of her blank canvases, but found herself feeling angry for no reason. In her frustration, she threw paint towards the canvas and her paintbrush to the other side of the room, a momentary release of the pent-up energy that was building inside her.

Was it really anger?  Or was it the fact that I felt empty? Lola thought before her mind went to the mess she made, which frustrated more.

She sat down on a stool, her gaze shifting between the guitar and the wall. The morning light filtered through the small window, casting a warm glow on the space. Lola closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to let the silence of the room envelop her. She sought solace in the familiarity of her surroundings, attempting to find an escape from the whirlwind of her emotions.