NEW STORY

HELLOS EVERYONE!!!

I just want to thank everyone, who has added this story into their reading lists and voted on it. I am so sorry to officially announce that this story is discontinued for multiple reasons. 

My main reason being that I did not like where I was headed with it, I just felt like it wasn't my own story more like, and my own idea. It sorta just felt, like any other fanfic. For me writing is about originality and without that feeling this story would never be special to me. 

So I started a new one with more of an original plot in my opinion. This one does feel special to me.

So I would appreciate it if you guys go check this story out! Its a story that follow my OC, Sira, and how she finds out more about her family heritage and the secrets her parents, hide behind her back. All while being thrown into the world of shifters and vampires. 

Thanks again to everyone for liking this story! 

I just hope you will enjoy the other one more! I have a feeling you will! 

Also to anyone that loves Lord Of The Rings like I do! I have a story that follows a pair of twins waking up in the world of LOTR. Except these two belonged in Middle Earth, instead of the Earth they grew up in and knew. 

Its a Legolas x OC

With a story of Arwen x Male! Oc to the side!

Last thing is all of my OC's are Salvadorian and speak spanish. I don't really seen enough of latino representations in fanfics these days, and as a Salvadorian. I wanna see more of my people! So please enjoy these stories!