!PLEASE READ!

I HAVE DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE THIS BOOK. You see when I started writing this book, I had a small idea on how I want my character to be part of the Twilight story, but never thought thoroughly on how I was gonna do that exactly. Honestly, I was thinking more of a one-shot story than a long story and I do not want a one-shot. I want a STORY. 

Re-reading the chapters I have posted and the ones I have not, I personally feel and know that I have been writing blindly. I really do not know the context of what I wrote. Its not bad, but its just not organized for me or the best I can do. This makes me wanna create a whole story with a more original plot and written better. 

Start a story where I will be more organized and one I would love to continue writing more and more on. 

I really want to be more original and organized.

 I wanna write a true character that is more relatable for readers and realistic.

I want to know what I wrote and know what direction I am going with the story.

So once, I do release a better story. I will notify you all here that are reading this story. I hope you all stick around! To all of you reading. Thank you for enjoying, I have seen a few comments and they make me happy and motivated to give you more than what I did with this story.