15. Enraged

Arihaan was not ready to leave Shriya. He found solace by resting his head on her belly. Raghav felt a tug in his heart. He felt bad for Arihaan.

Shriya lovingly caressed Arihaan's head. Raghav gave them their much required space and moved inside to check on his two other munchkins.

As he entered the room. He found both of them sleeping peacefully. Atleast he thought so. As he made himself comfortable beside Reya and caressed Shirav's head. Reya immediately got up with her twinkling  eyes.

She began rambling "Dadda! I want to look beautiful". He had the widest smile on his face and asked "What makes you think you are not beautiful?"

She replied "Because I don't have a nail polish on". Raghav chuckled at his daughter's antics. He quickly stopped as she glared at him angrily and he immediately answered "Tweety! even I don't have a nail polish on. That doesn't mean....".

Before he could finish his sentence she jumped down the bed and brought a pink sparkly nail paint and sat at his toes. She looked at him with determined eyes and said "Don't feel bad Daada! I am here! I will make you look pretty" and started unevenly scribbling nail paint on his toe.

He had nothing to say but look at Shirav deep in sleep and no one to rescue him.

Meanwhile, Arihaan and Shriya sat in the lounge area. Arihaan looked at Shriya's eyes with many questions but he did know where to start. Shriya encouraged him to speak by placing a hand on his shoulder. He gathered his thoughts and questioned "Amma! You said it was two weeks and you would sort everything. Now it has been two years and you haven't come home. Why so?"

Shriya felt defeated and could not face him. How could she explain her seven year old son that she was accused of being characterless. How does she explain to him that when a woman is accused of indulging in an extra marital affair. It is indeed a scar on her soul and she is left with no words to explain if the ones accusing her are her own.

She looked on the floor unable to face him and completely disgusted by her plight to lie to him. He looked expectantly and she gathered all her courage and said "Duggu! I want you to know that your Mom is not the Super woman you think. I am a mere human being sailing through life. Sometimes I fail. I don't have an ability to predict when things will become alright. Or will it ever be the same. I don't know what is your definition of alright and if I can ever meet your expectations of being a perfect mom".

He looked even more scared than before as he could understand few things and not understand other things. All he thoroughly understood was that she was in pain and things are not getting any better. He simply replied "Amma! If it is a big problem. Why don't you take nanna's help to sort it".

Shriya smiled at her boy and said "No my baby. I cannot do that. I want you to know that your dad and me are getting divorced. You know it's a small word but it means I will not be your dad's wife but will always be your mom".

Arihan simply questioned "How can you not be his wife if you are my mom?". She said "You are a child so let me explain. So we sign few papers and decide not to be husband and wife any more".

He replied "Will you never come back to me again?". Shriya hugged him and said "I am doing this so that we could get back together baby".

He sadly said "So this means I have to always choose between you two as you are always fighting".

She frowned and replied "No that's not the case Duggu! We are choosing not to fight and so ending things".

Arihaan replied " I want to be with you mamma! No matter what".

Raghav heard their conversation and felt deeply hurt. He felt possessive and decided to atleast keep the other two babies for himself. He started reconsidering everything he did wrong.

He walked in to the scenario and said "Maybe I am not good enough for you Arihaan. So I won't force you to stay with me. You are free to stay with your mom".

Tears dripped down mercilessly from Arihaan's eyes. He was simply without words. Shriya interuppted saying "That's not what he meant Raghav. He was just missing me. You don't get to misinterpret his words".

Raghav replied "Well! Miss Shetty I would rather prefer not having you interupt while having a conversation with him. I don't want your interpretations and opinions on everything".

As much as Shriya thought it was not possible to break a broken heart. Everytime she was proved wrong as his words always broke something inside her.

Arihaan ran towards Raghav and hugged his knees and said "I want you also nanna". Raghav though hurt kept aside his hatred for Shriya and decided not to make the boy suffer anymore than he already is.

He picked him up in his arms and said "Don't worry Zoro! We will find a way to make this happen". Meanwhile Arihaan looked at Raghav's toes with pink nail paint and laughed.

Raghav smiled looking at the boy. He has his fits of anger but he would always make up to his boy. After all he was his Zoro baby and Raghav took care of him by being his savior since he was a child.

Shriya had a smile looking at both father and son smile. It had been ages since she saw this sight. Raghav looked at her unknowingly and found her staring at them with content. A tiny voice in his heart that always kept saying that she is innocent echoed louder than ever.

He wanted to forget all the hurt he had been through due to her betrayal. He wanted to embrace her for once when she had that pure smile on her face. He wanted to feel complete but then he was reminded of everything that happend in the conference this morning and those things that happened in the past. Especially her cheating on him with another man and going against him.

The rage in his eyes reappeared and the blood rushed in his veins making him the untamable fire which was ready to destroy everything and anything. He simply nodded at Arihaan suggesting him to join his siblings. As Arihaan left, he went towards Shriya and shouted "He is a child. Do you plan on betraying him too? I am just protecting him. Why are you after my children?"

Shriya enraged replied "How can I betray my own child? You don't make any sense Mr. Reddy. You have completely lost your mind".

He took her arm in a tight clasp and said sarcastically "Well! Let me phrase it in words for you darling wife"

"Oops soon to be divorced but don't forget you are still my wife. So bear with this tag for few more days until it's official".

Shriya had a tears threatening to fall from her eyes but she has vowed on her father's dead body not to cry for this man and she gritted her teeth to control her tears.

"I know you are dying to get married to your lover. Once you guys have your own kids I am sure you will ignore Arihaan and he will feel left out and ..."

Before Raghav could finish a tight slap landed on his left cheek. Shriya shouted "Enough! How can you think I would sleep with another man?"

Raghav held both her hands and said in extremely low voice "Just the way you were laying in his arms with your arms wrapped around his IN MY OFFICE".

Shriya was shocked as she heard those words.

**********************
A/N:

Hi guys!
Happy new year!
I thought nobody is reading this story and did not see any point of updating.
Thank you AvantikaSaha1 for making me realize this story matter. I would like to dedicate this chapter to you.

-Love
❤❤